GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heritage Classic 2014: Canucks vs Senators @ BC Place, March 2nd 2014

+5
wprager
ddt
M_Christopher
PTFlea
SensHulk
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Confirmed. With the number of 'outdoor' nhl games this season, do people even care?  This one will the first to be played in a retractable roof stadium.  Still questions on whether the roof will actually be open (i assume yes).

http://senators.nhl.com/club/blogpost.htm?id=19006&navid=DL|OTT|home

March 2nd is the date.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Very interesting. Not 100% sure why they don't try to get two rivals in there, but it'll be neat for sure.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Cant wait for tickets to go on.

Went to the 2010 Cgy/Mtl in a tour package, ended up with PK Subban's broken stick.

Think it cost me and a buddy $1400 for the two of us. 3 nights hotel, travel to and from game, pregame open bar and snacks and field access after the game.

Only thing we had to arrange was travel to calgary, and pay for beers at arena

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That is a lot of loot to see a game. You're...not married with kids yet, so I guess go for it.

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

SpezDispenser wrote:Very interesting.  Not 100% sure why they don't try to get two rivals in there, but it'll be neat for sure.

The Ottawa Senators faced the Vancouver Millionaires in the 1915 Stanley Cup finals. That's probably why, although if it is, then I'm not sure why they didn't wait until 2015.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:That is a lot of loot to see a game.  You're...not married with kids yet, so I guess go for it.

Yeah dodge those bullets so far haha

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ddt wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Very interesting.  Not 100% sure why they don't try to get two rivals in there, but it'll be neat for sure.

The Ottawa Senators faced the Vancouver Millionaires in the 1915 Stanley Cup finals. That's probably why, although if it is, then I'm not sure why they didn't wait until 2015.

Well that changes everything! !Ahhhhh! 

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Meanwhile, Alfie will be playing in the Leafs/Redwings game. And will be in the HBO 24/7 leading up to it. Hmm, I wonder if he'll let it slip -- on camera -- why he left.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:Meanwhile, Alfie will be playing in the Leafs/Redwings game.  And will be in the HBO 24/7 leading up to it.  Hmm, I wonder if he'll let it slip -- on camera -- why he left.

I hope so, otherwise there will be nothing that happens during that series, than tops Anisomov and his Dung eating grin after the incident in Tampa.

Pure TV Gold

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

GOod thing this was not in Ottawa, the city Council would have probably canned it

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I have family there and am going to try my hardest to go. The fact that my wife will be on Mat leave and not making a ton of dough will hurt though.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:I have family there and am going to try my hardest to go.  The fact that my wife will be on Mat leave and not making a ton of dough will hurt though.

The budget strikes again.

Will the madness never stop?

Dammit!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Meanwhile, Alfie will be playing in the Leafs/Redwings game.  And will be in the HBO 24/7 leading up to it.  Hmm, I wonder if he'll let it slip -- on camera -- why he left.

Nah, I doubt they give two Dung about Alfie when there's so many other players to focus on - namely Datsyuk and Zetterberg, both of whom are more interesting to John Q Hockey Fan.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

There will be something about Toronto hating Alfie in that HBO series, count on it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:

Nah, I doubt they give two Dung about Alfie when there's so many other players to focus on - namely Datsyuk and Zetterberg, both of whom are more interesting to John Q Hockey Fan.

Longest-serving Captain in the league at that point bolts to a new team -- for BIG $$$ -- while proclaiming that they have a better chance of winning the Cup, and that he can contribute more by playing with a LHS center? Well, skip that last part, but the rest is an intriguing story line.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum