GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014

+20
asq2
Oglethorpe
TheAvatar
Hoags
DefenceWinsChampionships
spader
Fulcrum
Number Twenty Nine
sandysensfan
LeCaptain
wprager
Flo The Action
SensHulk
tim1_2
NEELY
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
Ev
SeawaySensFan
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 67]

46Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:10 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Sources say NEELY failed physical, trade will not go through. NEELY entered into NHL substance abuse rehab program

I believe he suffers from sex addiction from frequenting the cabin so much with his enabling pal Spezza.

47Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:14 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Pub 101 is way easier to pick up lol.

EDIT: Was

48Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:42 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Kyper says he'd bet on Cammalleri being dealt instead of resigned.

49Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:43 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Pub 101 is way easier to pick up lol.

EDIT:  Was

Nice save

50Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:46 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:Kyper says he'd bet on Cammalleri being dealt instead of resigned.

As would most people.

51Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:33 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

any trades yet?

52Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:14 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How about now?

53Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:01 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Kyper says he'd bet on Cammalleri being dealt instead of resigned.

As would most people.

Cammalleri confirmed to day that he was offered a contract by Burke.

54Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:02 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Likely too rich for our blood at this point.  We'll see I guess - especially with Cowen having turned his game around.

He has? You *do* realize that that wasn't him playing with Karlsson the past couple of weeks, right?

55Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:03 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Well played.  I personally prefer Advil over Tylenol when it comes to headaches at least.

I prefer generic. But of course you all knew that.

56Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
When was the last time a team traded a perennial Norris candidate and made themselves better?

I remember when a team let a perennial Norris candidate go to free agency for nothing.

57Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:18 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Discussion on Nashville trading Shea Weber being a very real possibility. Possible destinations: Edmonton, Philadelphia - TSN 1200

What?  Why?  Why would they possibly do that?  They have Weber, they have Josi, they have Rinne - build from the back out.

They've been building from the back out for 15 years.  Laugh1 It ain't working.

Besides, part of building is knowing when to use an asset to take the next step in your building process. Maybe that time has come for young Weber.

When was the last time a team traded a perennial Norris candidate and made themselves better?

Anahiem when they traded Pronger.

Well, they won the Cup with Pronger; after the trade they missed the playoffs twice (2010, 2012) and went out in the first round the other two years. They may be better now but it really doesn't look like it had anything to do with trading Pronger.

58Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:21 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Weber's getting paid $14M per year in actual dollars over the next couple years....

Oh yeah, that's right...

Sooooooooo he's not coming anywhere near Ottawa, right?

If he wanted to win, why would he have signed the Flyers OS?

59Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Weber's getting paid $14M per year in actual dollars over the next couple years....

......so?  Michalek will be gone next season, that's $6M to play with already.  Let's not forget the TV money.  Oh and if Weber did come to the sens, I don't need to tell you what that means for season ticket base and sponsorship....

But like you said, weber ain't coming to the sens.  But it's fun to speculate 'what if....' cuz we can

How much would he cost the rest of the season? His "salary" is only $1M. Surely, with all the rising revenues we would be able to trade him in the off-season before the next $13M bonus kicks in.

60Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:01 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:How about now?

That avatar is cursed, no movement expected anytime soon

61Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:05 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/02/25/ottawa-senators-chris-phillips-could-be-on-the-move

Lots of chatter about Phillips moving and hey if prices are sky high why not get something decent? IMO if he is moved it's Boston.

62Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Oh yeah, that's right...

Sooooooooo he's not coming anywhere near Ottawa, right?

If he wanted to win, why would he have signed the Flyers OS?

Philly just needed to fix their goaltending and they probably told him they'd do everything to do that. They're a pretty solid team when all is said and done.

63Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2014 Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:51 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/02/25/ottawa-senators-chris-phillips-could-be-on-the-move

Lots of chatter about Phillips moving and hey if prices are sky high why not get something decent?  IMO if he is moved it's Boston.

Find it hard to believe that Murray pulls the trigger on what's basically our only veteran D-man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum