GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The XXII Olympic Winter Games - Sochi 2014

+11
asq2
Hoags
Flo The Action
Ev
NEELY
spader
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 35]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
NEELY wrote:Well that's intense.

Jurke fails again?
best part! it's time this shmuck gets off that pedestal he's been put on.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Burke was the guy that wanted to take Ryan. Poile is the moron for sure, hell what has he actually done as a hockey exec NHL or otherwise?

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Burke was the guy that wanted to take Ryan.  Poile is the moron for sure, hell what has he actually done as a hockey exec NHL or otherwise?

He knows how to ice a bubble team year after year for the lowest possible cost. Look for him to land in Ottawa when Murray packs it in.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ugh that's probably accurate lol

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Teemu Selanne. That's all.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Wow. Finland pimp slapped the USA. Dayum.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:Burke was the guy that wanted to take Ryan.  Poile is the moron for sure, hell what has he actually done as a hockey exec NHL or otherwise?
I thought Poile said he had Ryan on his list... I remember thinking if they all had him on their list, how was he not on the team? Someone was lying.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
I thought Poile said he had Ryan on his list... I remember thinking if they all had him on their list, how was he not on the team? Someone was lying.
Jurke is the biggest liar of them all in my books.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#FreeBobbyRyan

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:

Isn't Jurke the one who was filmed criticizing Ryan? Poile was the one who was the first to issue a formal, public apology, no?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Isn't Jurke the one who was filmed criticizing Ryan? Poile was the one who was the first to issue a formal, public apology, no?
Burke made the comments regarding BFR, but also said he had him on his list in the end. May have to go back and re-read all the statements...

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'll sum up all those statements for you: Burke is a Wing Dang Doodle

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Burke threw him under the bus, then said (via Poile) he had him on his list. He lied through his teeth then pretended he didn't. Not saying he was right or wrong about Bobby, or that Ryan would have done anything (he didn't do much in Vancouver), but Burke did a 180 on Ryan versus what was mentioned in that article, "The Secret Life of Bobby Ryan". Like I said before, my gut feeling is that Burke pushed hard for Ryan in Vancouver, was embarrassed when Ryan didn't do anything, and he buried him this time around.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let's go! GO CANADA GO!!!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Game over

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Crosby finally scores -- first one from an Eastern Conference player. Canada has given up 3 goals all tournament, and the Swedes now need 3 in one period to win it.

Of course, we all remember that a 2-0 lead in a Gold Medal game isn't all it's cracked up to be.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Game over

#CANvsUSA women's Gold Medal game.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Crosby saves his best for the BIG GAME. Need another then I'll feel good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum