GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+17
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
SensHulk
Bramlet07
Flo The Action
Ev
tim1_2
Hoags
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
sandysensfan
DefenceWinsChampionships
wprager
spader
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hoags wrote:I'm hoping for a spectacular Leafs collapse later this year Beer 
I'm on board for some of that action.

Nod 

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:

Nod 
Real and spectacular?

[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35583354.jpg[img]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Beer 
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Nod 
Real and spectacular?

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 66 35583354

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Leafs face Carolina, Chicago and Anaheim in their next three games. Those will be tougher tests for them. 3 game losing streak? Heh heh.
Chicago and Anaheim will for sure. Carolina? I'm not so sure.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:Leafs face Carolina, Chicago and Anaheim in their next three games. Those will be tougher tests for them. 3 game losing streak? Heh heh.
Ward is playing well.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
Martin Brodeur will start in net for Devils Thursday in Ottawa. Mattias Tedenby will make season debut.
SSF's wish is granted.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Good listen to Igor Kravchuk's thoughts on Nail Yakupov. Basically, not good things. And he's the head scout for the russian olympic team in North America.

http://proxy.autopod.ca/podcasts/chum/179/16630/kravchuk%20on%20yakupov.mp3

NEELY

Mod
Mod

What did is say?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Says he knows why yakupov's getting benched and it's because he's not a team player. Tries to do everything himself. Needs to change his game if he has any hope to last in the league.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, how come no-one posted this? A few days ago the Canada/USA women's hockey game (Canada won 3-2) ended in a line brawl after and American forward skated through the Canadian goalie.

Story here: http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/hockey/vancouver-canucks/Brawl+ends+Canada+women+hockey+game+video/9034924/story.html

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Probably pretty accurate.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Probably pretty accurate.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
Martin Brodeur will start in net for Devils Thursday in Ottawa.  Mattias Tedenby will make season debut.
SSF's wish is granted.
Glory.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:
Ward is playing well.
Really? GAA at about 3 and 0 wins.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
spader wrote:
Ward is playing well.
Really? GAA at about 3 and 0 wins.
Last game, OTL to the Hawks, 34 saves on 36 shots (.944). Stopped 36 of 37 against the Kings (.973).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Some injury updates:

Habs' D-man Davis Drewiske out 5-6 months after shoulder surgery (originally injured in camp and expected to miss 4 weeks). Tinordi and Beaulieu's cups of coffee just got super-sized.

Evander Kane was injured at practice and had to be helped off the ice, putting no pressure on his right leg.

JVR missed Tuesday's game with a UBI and then left practice early yesterday.

Jimmy Howard has a bruised hand and is questionable for tonight; Mrazek has been called up.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Thomas is probable for tonight against the Bruins. Should be fun.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I didn't realize this, but the Rangers open the season with *9* games on the road. They got their 2nd win in 6 games last night as Lundqvist shut out the Caps, and they have 3 more games before their home opener. And then they play 3 games in 4 nights. And we thought *our* schedule was stupid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum