GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+17
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
SensHulk
Bramlet07
Flo The Action
Ev
tim1_2
Hoags
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
sandysensfan
DefenceWinsChampionships
wprager
spader
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 67]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:
wprager wrote:Colborne is a 1st round pick who is being traded for a 4th round pick after spending how many years developing him?  
Edit:
Boston is the loser, here.  They drafted him in the 1st round, then traded him plus a 1st plus a 4th to the Leafs for Kaberle.  So Boston gives up 2 1st and a 4th for Kaberle, and Toronto gets a 1st and 2 4th for Kabrle.  Yep, Boston got hosed.
They won a cup and have been to another final... Toronto has been in 1 playoff round in a decade and Calgary is in trouble for the next 5 years. Tell me how on earth Boston is any kind of loser here? Unless by loser you mean winner than yah, you're right.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Ference named the Oilers new Captain.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 5m

Ebbett PIT, Connor PIT, Street CGY, Liles TOR, Cormier WPG, Pardy WPG, Schultz LA, Desbiens COL, Sulzer BUF. That's all, folks.

Sorry for the repeats but that should be all.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Mathieu Perreault traded to the Ducks from the Caps. Not sure for what yet.

EDIT: For 2014 4th rounder, and a prospect John Mitchell (NOT the former Leafs/Rangers centre).

Last edited by The Silfer Server on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, some new in the local sports radio scene.
1. Team1200 is now TSN1200 (@TSN1200)
2. Format change to have local sports coverage all day, so NO MORE ROME!!!!! Not sure if that means no more FSR in the evenings or weekends but with hockey back doesn't really matter as much.
3. Ian Mendes joins Shawn Simpson as the new co-host of The Drive, 2-6.
4. TGOR has been extended by one hour. It will now end at 10A, which is not that far from where it ends now with the e-mail segment.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Team 1200 sucks. Shawn Simpsons is the worst host they have ever had. Local coverage is brutal besides the Sens, there's literally nothing else to talk bout.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I get why they want to go with local coverage all day, but that might wear a little thin. Having an hour or two of Rome isn't the worst thing in the world, given the lack of alternatives. I think I prefer the Dan Patrick show.

Ian Mendes is a great addition though.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Yah, not sure how much you can cover Ottawa sports. Maybe an all NHL show kind of thing where they talk about the NHL in general, not just Ottawa.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They now have 12 straight hours each day of local coverage: 6am - 6pm. May god have mercy on their souls.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:They now have 12 straight hours each day of local coverage:  6am - 6pm.  May god have mercy on their souls.
I'm throwing a wrench at you for that comment!

Stru-gull-ling.

Relax everybody, relax.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

yo NEELY I thought you said Ference was an bunghole or something

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:yo NEELY I thought you said Ference was an bunghole or something
Yah I can't stand him. Tree hugging, union pumping, self righteous douche bag.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
Yah I can't stand him.  Tree hugging, union pumping, self righteous douche bag.
Ah. So it's a wing thing. Laugh1 

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I'm happy they switched to this format. The more NHL talk, the better IMO. When they say local coverage, I think they're implying locally produced shows more than anything. Sens will be number 1, but I'm sure there's going to be a ton of around the league NHL talk. I can actually stream team 1200 all day at work instead of listening to Rome (don't care) or fox sports radio (hate). I hope they keep the same format in the summer too.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

spader wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Meh, I don't care about being left or right, it's a pumping the tires of it kind of thing whether it makes sense or not. Shut up and play hockey.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
NEELY wrote:
sounds like my type of guy!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:I'm happy they switched to this format.  The more NHL talk, the better IMO.  When they say local coverage, I think they're implying locally produced shows more than anything.  Sens will be number 1, but I'm sure there's going to be a ton of around the league NHL talk.  I can actually stream team 1200 all day at work instead of listening to Rome (don't care) or fox sports radio (hate).  I hope they keep the same format in the summer too.
This is all playing as I predicted many months ago. Might this spell the end for "Small Time" Versage?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Michallica wrote:I'm happy they switched to this format.  The more NHL talk, the better IMO.  When they say local coverage, I think they're implying locally produced shows more than anything.  Sens will be number 1, but I'm sure there's going to be a ton of around the league NHL talk.  I can actually stream team 1200 all day at work instead of listening to Rome (don't care) or fox sports radio (hate).  I hope they keep the same format in the summer too.
This is all playing as I predicted many months ago. Might this spell the end for "Small Time" Versage?
Sounds like it. He's not assigned to any of the shows during the day. Would rather it be mendes/versage instead of mendes/simpson.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum