GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Things Binghamton Senators!

+19
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
Oglethorpe
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Ev
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
spader
Flo The Action
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
sandysensfan
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 65  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 65]

511All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:57 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:To put Claesson's +30 in perspective, next closest on the team is Cole Schneider at +14.

No wonder the team is so anxious to kick young Philly to the curb.

The Big Rig will soon be relegated to his bar, where he will wistfully weave tales about how he once mentored a young Erik Karlsson and Cody Ceci.

512All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:52 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

we're topping our division right now and in the top 5 in the league. could bbe a really good experience for our B-sens to have a nice run at their cup and hopefully win it!

513All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:06 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:To put Claesson's +30 in perspective, next closest on the team is Cole Schneider at +14.

No wonder the team is so anxious to kick young Philly to the curb.

The Big Rig will soon be relegated to his bar, where he will wistfully weave tales about how he once mentored a young Erik Karlsson and Cody Ceci.

If they don't want to resign him they will trade him to Boston for a 1st or 2nd and a later pick... you watch.  That said I am not convinced they let him walk.

Truth be told though he was ALWAYS the guy to tell the younger players in the organization that "your goal is to steal my job" and that day may have come.  He's a class act and always has been so I think the mud being thrown at him is a little much.  He's lost a step, he doesn't really fit into the system, but he deserves a little respect if he's on his way out.

Boroweicki and Claeson are both damn close to being in the NHL just stick with the Bingo thread.

514All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You can never have enough experienced dmen. I'd re-sign him without question. It's probably Wiercioch that they'll see as expendable, but who really knows.

515All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:09 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

trade him to Boston and use that first to pry Alfie from detroit...  Sarcasm 

516All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:trade him to Boston and use that first to pry Alfie from detroit...  Sarcasm 

Alfie to Sens?!?!?! Wrong righted?!?!?!  Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! 

517All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:35 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:trade him to Boston and use that first to pry Alfie from detroit...  Sarcasm 

Alfie to Sens?!?!?! Wrong righted?!?!?!  Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! 

my sources are telling me they're already drafting up a new contract for him for next year. tom the tune of 6 mill...
more to follow

518All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:26 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Mike Hoffman won the AHL's fastest skater competition last night.

519All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:48 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Waive Conacher, call up Hoffman, win Cup

520All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I agree with 2 out of 3 there, lol. Much rather have Hoffman than Conacher.

521All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:33 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:You can never have enough experienced dmen. I'd re-sign him without question.  It's probably Wiercioch that they'll see as expendable, but who really knows.

Corvo is experienced. Murray, too. Kuba was *very* experienced. Gonchar. There's an endless list of "experienced" D-men that you wouldn't want.

522All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:57 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Mike Hoffman won the AHL's fastest skater competition last night.

and Matt Puempel is about to win an oscar

523All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:16 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoffman will get another chance with the Sens - and soon. You don't display this kind of talent and not at least get a 20 game audition somewhere.

Unreal. Every time I've watched a crap stream of a Bingo game, this kid has been absolutely dynamite.

524All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:18 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Just remember, he is 24.

525All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:26 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Still...you've seen him on streams too I assume. He looks like he could do something in the NHL when he gets stronger and gains some confidence.

526All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:41 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

haven't watched too many games, but went to the game on Saturday. He is a star right now at that level, maybe he can become an NHLer in the mold of a Mason Raymond or Michael Grabner. Who knows. Probably more likely he ends up in the AHL or in Europe but I can't say for sure either way...

527All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:47 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Would still give him a spot over Conacher.

528All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 35 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:52 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 65]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 65  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum