GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Things Binghamton Senators!

+19
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
Oglethorpe
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Ev
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
spader
Flo The Action
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
sandysensfan
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 65]

961All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 65 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:15 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hobiesens wrote:Can White play defense? Facepalm

He is a 2-way forward in the Bergeron mold. Yes, he can play defence. At the forward position.

962All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 65 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:49 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So we signed : centres max reinhart and Ben sexton, RW Tyler Randall, Damn Erik burfdoerfer and goalie Danny Taylor.

Anything worth noting here or is this just depth for Belleville?

963All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 65 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:27 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:So we signed : centres max reinhart and Ben sexton, RW Tyler Randall, Damn Erik burfdoerfer and goalie Danny Taylor.

That damn Erik Burfdoerfer.

Wait, is that really his name?

964All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 65 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sounds like the Sens are shedding a few contracts. I mean, it's not like they are graduating 4 from Bingo Belvo this season.

965All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 65 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:26 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:So we signed : centres max reinhart and Ben sexton, RW Tyler Randall, Damn Erik burfdoerfer and goalie Danny Taylor.

I think they're all getting big AHL dollars. Taylor has some impressive numbers in the KHL.

966All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 65 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:01 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:

I think they're all getting big AHL dollars. Taylor has some impressive numbers in the KHL.
Hoping to develop a winning atmosphere in bingo I guess

967All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 65 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bingo is now the Devils' workshop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 65]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum