GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Things Binghamton Senators!

+19
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
Oglethorpe
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Ev
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
spader
Flo The Action
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
sandysensfan
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 65]

481All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:21 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hard to imagine Claesson doing anything more to help his cause in Bingo. Great season for him.

Does Boro have a future here? I know he's got a 1-way next year, but could he be dealt? I think he's quickly being passed by the depth we have.

482All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:33 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:Hard to imagine Claesson doing anything more to help his cause in Bingo.  Great season for him.  

Does Boro have a future here?  I know he's got a 1-way next year, but could he be dealt?  I think he's quickly being passed by the depth we have.

Things have to shake out... don't think even Murray really knows who will be on the blueline next year in the #5, 6, 7 spot.

483All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:36 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm sorry, but I'm penciling Phillips in the 5 spot. Diddle that noise, he's a good veteran who won't ask for more than 3 million.  :crossarms:

484All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:59 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I would say you are more than likely right but after the Alfie thing who knows.

485All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:19 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm penciling Phillips in the 5 spot.  Diddle that noise, he's a good veteran who won't ask for more than 3 million.   :crossarms:

I could second that but hey, if we start losing by some ridiculous change of faith i wouldn't leave out getting a return on him. even if we were to offer him a contract in the summer. things can happen.
I'd like to see what Boro can do in ottawa in a year. Gryba might be the guy that's not there if you ask me.

486All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:16 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm penciling Phillips in the 5 spot.  Diddle that noise, he's a good veteran who won't ask for more than 3 million.   :crossarms:

You do know who his agent is, right? He (the agent) won't do the Sens any favours

487All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:36 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:

You do know who his agent is, right?  He (the agent) won't do the Sens any favours

He took a pay cut last time. You know that the agent works for Phillips, not against the Sens, right? An agent that refuses to negotiate with the team gets fired pretty quickly.

tinfoil hat 

488All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hat trick for Prince and 2 assists for Petersson in the first period today

489All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:25 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Peterson deserves a shot man.

490All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:07 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Petersson's January:

12 games, 6 goals, 7 assists, 13 points

Puempel's January:

12 games, 7 goals, 3 assists, 10 points

491All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:07 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Petersson's January:

12 games, 6 goals, 7 assists, 13 points

Puempel's January:

12 games, 7 goals, 3 assists, 10 points

Nice run for The Pumper.

492All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:24 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Both better options than Da Costa. Might give it to Peterson first simply because his time is running out but Peumpel is starting to figure it out as well.

493All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:31 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

NEELY wrote:Both better options than Da Costa.  Might give it to Peterson first simply because his time is running out but Peumpel is starting to figure it out as well.

I really don't know why the Sens brought up a centre when it was a winger that was needed. Then that winger could have slid in with Spezza and there would be no need to disrupt 2 lines like they did...

Unless this was about showcasing Da Costa...

494All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:32 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

spader wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:

You do know who his agent is, right?  He (the agent) won't do the Sens any favours

He took a pay cut last time. You know that the agent works for Phillips, not against the Sens, right? An agent that refuses to negotiate with the team gets fired pretty quickly.

tinfoil hat 

Phillips' agent is JP Barry.. No more to be said...

495All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:34 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

sandysensfan wrote:
NEELY wrote:Both better options than Da Costa.  Might give it to Peterson first simply because his time is running out but Peumpel is starting to figure it out as well.

I really don't know why the Sens brought up a centre when it was a winger that was needed.  Then that winger could have slid in with Spezza and there would be no need to disrupt 2 lines like they did...  

Unless this was about showcasing Da Costa...

More about seeing if he has any chance in the future with the Sens. The answer is no. You are right though they need a winger.

496All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:36 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:
spader wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:

tinfoil hat 

Phillips' agent is JP Barry.. No more to be said...

So was Lazar's. It doesn't matter, and JP Barry wasn't an issue to begin with.

497All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:36 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Prince with a hat trick in the 1st period last night.

498All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 33 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:37 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Prince with a hat trick in the 1st period last night.  

Who needs Matt Moulson?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 65]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum