GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+18
Oglethorpe
Ev
rooneypoo
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
spader
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
sandysensfan
NEELY
tim1_2
Hobiesens
LeCaptain
wprager
PTFlea
shabbs
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 66]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote: except they lost to the Islanders -- that should count as a regulation loss. There shouldn't be any loser point playing against the Islanders.

The Islanders aren't quite the joke they used to be.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sharks are 7-0. Wow.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

John Scott tunes up Shawn Thornton last night... damn that guy is big...

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The rematch between Buffalo and Boston (next week or the week after I think) is going to be AWESOME.

I guess last night, up by three goals, Lindy Ruff called a timeout with like 15 seconds, and then had Scott on the ice. They haven't forgotten Lucic running over Miller.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No doubt. Crazy game last night. Huge come back by the Sabres.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

when's the trade deadline this year? yeah I'm watching you Calgary, they can't look this bad and not end up having to go thru a rebuilding process. Igilna and Kipru will be dealt. should be interesting where they land.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

John Tavares is a monster of a player plain and simple. Best vision on the ice among the 1st overall picks of the past 10 years. I've always thought he was way better than Duchene.

Last edited by LeKing on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bruins Shawn Thornton will be out for 7 to 10 days. Concussion.

Yikes. Courtesy of John Scott?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:when's the trade deadline this year? yeah I'm watching you Calgary, they can't look this bad and not end up having to go thru a rebuilding process. Igilna and Kipru will be dealt. should be interesting where they land.

They've been real stubborn about going down that road. Young Iggy would have to ask to be dealt (to Ottawa).

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:John Tavares is a monster of a player plain and simple. Best vision on the ice among the 1st overall picks of the past 10 years. I've always thought he was way better than Duchene.

Ahem...#87 might have something to say about that.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
LeKing wrote:John Tavares is a monster of a player plain and simple. Best vision on the ice among the 1st overall picks of the past 10 years. I've always thought he was way better than Duchene.

So would Dash Riprock.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:

? Did I miss something?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I was at a bar last night and occasionally glanced at the Colombus/St Louis game...it was a whole lotta fighting. I even saw Nicholas Foligno in a dust-up. The 2nd period was a little wild:

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 Cbjstl10

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:
Ev wrote:

? Did I miss something?

Best vision from 1st overalls in last 10 years? Crosby and it's not close?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Blackhawks @ Canucks tonight on TSN at 10:00pm.

Let the hatred be renewed!!!! There will be blood.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
LeKing wrote:
Ev wrote:

? Did I miss something?

Overrated Sarcasm

I forgot Sid was 2005, my bad Laugh1 And you bolded Duchene so I was kinda confused

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:
Ev wrote:
LeKing wrote:
Ev wrote:

? Did I miss something?

Overrated Sarcasm

I forgot Sid was 2005, my bad Laugh1 And you bolded Duchene so I was kinda confused

Haha I didn't, it was SSF referring to Dash.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Coffee!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum