GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NHL CBA Talk

+16
Hockeyhero22000
Flo The Action
tim1_2
SensHulk
spader
dennycrane
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
PTFlea
LeCaptain
NEELY
wprager
sandysensfan
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

31NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

32NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:36 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Piss in a bottle. Take it or leave it.

A clear case of "it's funny because it's true."

33NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:47 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

"You can't piss in my face and tell me it's raining."

34NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:22 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LeBrun: Still no talks scheduled at this point between NHL and NHLPA... We'll see if that changes over next 24 hours...

https://twitter.com/Real_ESPNLeBrun/status/260853156706140160

Tick tock...

35NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:45 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:BigRig talking big...

https://twitter.com/SeguinSports/status/260815333244428289

"Chris Phillips on the lockout: "It will end when Gary Bettman decides he wants to get a deal done" #sens #cbcott"

Some of these players really live in a make believe world. The NHL's last offer was fair... this deal will get done when Bettman AND FEHR want to get a deal done. This is not just on Bettman. The more these players speak.. the more pissed off I get..

More players leaving for Europe the last couple of days. If this was close to being done, they would not be leaving... We are in for a long lockout if not a lost season. IMO. I have no faith in either 'leader' to do the right thing for the good of the health of the NHL... it's all about them.

36NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:33 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:
shabbs wrote:BigRig talking big...

https://twitter.com/SeguinSports/status/260815333244428289

"Chris Phillips on the lockout: "It will end when Gary Bettman decides he wants to get a deal done" #sens #cbcott"

Some of these players really live in a make believe world. The NHL's last offer was fair... this deal will get done when Bettman AND FEHR want to get a deal done. This is not just on Bettman. The more these players speak.. the more pissed off I get..

More players leaving for Europe the last couple of days. If this was close to being done, they would not be leaving... We are in for a long lockout if not a lost season. IMO. I have no faith in either 'leader' to do the right thing for the good of the health of the NHL... it's all about them.

It's definitely frustrating but I must say, I like Fehr's moxie. Heck, I sorta hope he holds our for Fifty ONE percent.

Munch

37NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I know it's your opinion and all, but I was >this< close to minusing you.

38NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:36 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The ONLY positive side effect from this lockout is watching Kypreos and MacLean fight it out on HC@Noon. Legendary.

39NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I know it's your opinion and all, but I was >this< close to minusing you.

YKNOW WPRAGER THE ONLY MINUSES THAT MATTER IS THE MINUS YOU GET ON THE SCORESHEET AFTER LALONGO LETS IN ANOTHER STINKER FROM THE BLUELINE. LETS GO!

40NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure a minus is purely symbolic and doesn't subtract from your "reputation" let me know if you find that's not the case and the rep system may need to go off line again.

Also to you BigEv the real question here is what would Sam The Record Man have thought were he still alive today?

- Unknown Author

41NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:50 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

John Shannon: The NHLPA has informed the media they will meet the League at any time,with NO pre-conditions...and they have told the NHL the same.

https://twitter.com/JSportsnet/status/260920305118232576

To which Daly said:

Bill Daly says the union has expressed a willingness to meet but isn't going to table a proposal: "What would we be meeting about?"

https://twitter.com/reporterchris/status/260919991480774658

Wheee....

42NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:52 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure a minus is purely symbolic and doesn't subtract from your "reputation" let me know if you find that's not the case and the rep system may need to go off line again.

Also to you BigEv the real question here is what would Sam The Record Man have thought were he still alive today?
STOP MAKING SO MUCH DAMN SENSE! ALL THIS YIPPY-YAP IS GIVING ME A HEADACHE! DROP THE PUCK ALREADY! LET'S GO!

43NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I don't understand what you're referring to or asking me.

44NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:04 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PA: "Let's meet, but we're not going to negotiate using your last proposal, or agree to any conditions, or submit a new proposal."

NHL: "What is the point of meeting then?"

Bah.

45NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure a minus is purely symbolic and doesn't subtract from your "reputation" let me know if you find that's not the case and the rep system may need to go off line again.

Well, I just minus'd you for not knowing how your own message board operates. You went from +47 to +46.

46NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I don't understand what you're referring to or asking me.

He keeps using you. I do not think you are who he thinks you are.

47NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:PA: "Let's meet, but we're not going to negotiate using your last proposal, or agree to any conditions, or submit a new proposal."

NHL: "What is the point of meeting then?"

Bah.

THAT DALY, HE'S A BEAUTY! SHOOTS FROM THE LIP I TELL YA.

48NHL CBA Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL CBA Talk Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:14 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Melnyk will take an absolute beating if Alfie retires because of a lost season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum