GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

In the event of a Lockout - the B-Sens will look like...

+2
NEELY
PTFlea
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Actually, fairly similar to what it is now, but still ridiculous.

Silfverberg - Zibanejad - Stone
Hoffman - Da Costa - Petersson
Prince - Pageau - Grant
Cannone - Schneider - Jessiman
Dziurzynski - Hamilton - Cowick
Caporusso, Kramer,

Borowiecki - Cowen
Wideman - Wiercioch
Benoit - Eckford
Blood, Claesson, Gryba

Lehner
Lawson

Hot damn....

NEELY

Mod
Mod

A lot of teams will have stacked AHL teams. OKC will be absolutely loaded.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:A lot of teams will have stacked AHL teams. OKC will be absolutely loaded.

Not many will be as stacked as Ottawa, but yes, Edmonton will be, so will Houston (Minny), so will Florida in a HUGE way. Probably a couple of other teams as well. Toronto signed Aucoin and Paul Ranger for the Marlies to go with Kadri, Colborne,etc., they should be pretty dangerous as well.

Still think Ottawa's AHL team jumps from almost dead last to top 5 in the Conference at the least.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

One would think that Syracuse is going to be the favourite since they (Norfolk) absolutely dominated last year. It wasn't really close either...

lets hope the Swedes love Spiedies (Chicken cubes).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:One would think that Syracuse is going to be the favourite since they (Norfolk) absolutely dominated last year. It wasn't really close either...

lets hope the Swedes love Spiedies (Chicken cubes).

Oh yeah, they destroyed the league last year, I forgot just how good on their 20+ winning streak.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

More on Paul Ranger signing...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2012/08/21/maple_leafs_sign_paul_ranger_journey_back_to_nhl/

I think Yakupov will have to go back to Sarnia, but Hall and Eberle will be in OKC. I think RNH is still WHL eligible.

EDIT: I was reading up, and looks like Yakupov moved his family to the Edmonton area, and that while he probably has ot go back to the OHL, he may demand a tarde from Sarnia )apparently there were coaching issues).

I know that a player eligible for the CHL has to go back to the CHL.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Thanks for providing more on an AHL signing, lol. Who cares? Only in Toronto does that make any kind of news. Where is the Benoit story on sportsnet?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Thanks for providing more on an AHL signing, lol. Who cares? Only in Toronto does that make any kind of news. Where is the Benoit story on sportsnet?

It's relevant news because Ranger was a really good NHL player who just left the game in his prime for personal reasons. Now he's coming back.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:Thanks for providing more on an AHL signing, lol. Who cares? Only in Toronto does that make any kind of news. Where is the Benoit story on sportsnet?

It's relevant news because Ranger was a really good NHL player who just left the game in his prime for personal reasons. Now he's coming back.
Yeah, he's a good player. It was an impact signing for Toronto unfortunately.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

It's not relevant because if it was any other team beside Toronto or Montreal, it's a side note.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:It's not relevant because if it was any other team beside Toronto or Montreal, it's a side note.

It's because those are huge markets and their large fanbase eats everything up, which = article hits and advertising exposure at the end of the day.

They could write a story about Phaneuf taking a piss in a bush and it would generate lots of hits.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Neely is so bitter

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Riprock wrote:Neely is so bitter

About....

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

A lot. You are complaining about Toronto's media coverage, saying who cares, when clearly a lot of people care, which is why the Leafs are the most successful NHL team in history financially.

Sens fans wish we had that to say. And it surprises you that mass media located in Toronto-area report on Toronto teams?

Aside from that you have been saying "who cares" to just about everything. You are actively discussing in the Sens prospect thread, don't seem to be bothered by that, but then you say "who cares" when O point out TSN is trying to decide who is a better player between a 6'9" defenceman and a playmaking center.

If you don't care, you don't have to say you don't care. Your lack of response suggests you don't care.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I maintain that Paul Ranger trying to get his life in order and signing with the Marlies is not BIG news, but it's news that should have been on the front page of TSN for an hour or so.

He'll be signed by Toronto (I think it was an AHL contract) and will likely play there at some point. He's decent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum