GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm back...for the lockout :/

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm back...for the lockout :/ Empty I'm back...for the lockout :/ Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:55 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

How's everyone's summer been?

2I'm back...for the lockout :/ Empty Re: I'm back...for the lockout :/ Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:56 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just in time to talk about no hockey!! Just read my blogs and you'll be all caught up on how my life is going.

- Unknown Author

3I'm back...for the lockout :/ Empty Re: I'm back...for the lockout :/ Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Summer was good, but winter without hockey is such a foreign concept. I had hoped that last stoppage was gonna be the last one for a long time. Boo...

4I'm back...for the lockout :/ Empty Re: I'm back...for the lockout :/ Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:43 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

All hail "LeKid!"

5I'm back...for the lockout :/ Empty Re: I'm back...for the lockout :/ Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeWho?

6I'm back...for the lockout :/ Empty Re: I'm back...for the lockout :/ Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:25 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:All hail "LeKid!"

Glad to see some people still have their swagger Laugh1

7I'm back...for the lockout :/ Empty Re: I'm back...for the lockout :/ Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:54 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Oh, rep points are back

8I'm back...for the lockout :/ Empty Re: I'm back...for the lockout :/ Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

For a test run. I made it so if you give a minus vote it has no effect on rep.

- Unknown Author

9I'm back...for the lockout :/ Empty Re: I'm back...for the lockout :/ Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:07 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:For a test run. I made it so if you give a minus vote it has no effect on rep.

Bzzzzt!

I just minus-ed you and you dropped from 47 to 46. I'll go and prop you up on another post to being you back up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum