GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+20
DirtyDave
Flo The Action
stempniaksen
SensHulk
22_4_ever
Cap'n Clutch
DefenceWinsChampionships
sandysensfan
TheAvatar
Amnesia021
NEELY
spader
SeawaySensFan
Ev
wprager
Riprock
Hoags
shabbs
PTFlea
tim1_2
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Visnovsky files grievance with the NHLPA claiming that his trade to the Islanders violated his NTC, which he had waived to escape from Edmonton to Anaheim.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/lubomir-visnovsky-looking-void-trade-islanders-files-grievance-164713249--nhl.html

his agent wrote:"It's not about Lubo saying he doesn't want to go to the Isles. He likes what they say. This is about establishing what's right."

Umm, yeah. Right.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Visnovsky files grievance with the NHLPA claiming that his trade to the Islanders violated his NTC, which he had waived to escape from Edmonton to Anaheim.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/lubomir-visnovsky-looking-void-trade-islanders-files-grievance-164713249--nhl.html

his agent wrote:"It's not about Lubo saying he doesn't want to go to the Isles. He likes what they say. This is about establishing what's right."

Umm, yeah. Right.
Union is afraid of a precedent being set. I'm sure the NHLPA is pushing this.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Dany Heatley to Pittsburgh? Apparently the offer was Dupuis, Martin + 1st but Minnesota wants "more than what Columbus got for Nash", but the counter was Kennedy instead of Dupuis...

this all from NHLSS

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:Dany Heatley to Pittsburgh? Apparently the offer was Dupuis, Martin + 1st but Minnesota wants "more than what Columbus got for Nash", but the counter was Kennedy instead of Dupuis...

this all from NHLSS

all we need to know Nod

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Steve Staios retires; joins Leafs as director of player personnel

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

- CLB signs #2 overall pik Ryan Murray to ELC

- NAS re-signs Colin Wilson to a 3 yr/$6M contract.

- CAR re-sign Jay Harrison to a 3-yr/$4.5M contract.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:- CLB signs #2 overall pik Ryan Murray to ELC

- NAS re-signs Colin Wilson to a 3 yr/$6M contract.

- CAR re-sign Jay Harrison to a 3-yr/$4.5M contract.

Nice add for each or those teams.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
Riprock wrote:Dany Heatley to Pittsburgh? Apparently the offer was Dupuis, Martin + 1st but Minnesota wants "more than what Columbus got for Nash", but the counter was Kennedy instead of Dupuis...

this all from NHLSS

all we need to know Nod

Yup. This new wave of "insiders" is entertaining.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How does Heatley to Pittsburgh make sense? And how does it make sense that Minny would reject a fair offer?

Answer: it doesn't.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Rumour of a 4 year, 17 million dollar deal on the table for Voracek.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:How does Heatley to Pittsburgh make sense? And how does it make sense that Minny would reject a fair offer?

Well, according to NHLSS, Minny believes Heatley > Nash because of playoff experience, and 3x 50 goal scorer, etc.

It's just a Cussing rumour guys, I post it, you read it.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Rumour of a 4 year, 17 million dollar deal on the table for Voracek.

Done deal, 4x$4.25

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Wayne Gretzky trying to bring the NHL to Seattle? http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/sports/article/216868--wayne-gretzky-in-seattle-to-talk-nhl-franchise-report

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Rumour of a 4 year, 17 million dollar deal on the table for Voracek.

Done deal, 4x$4.25

Looks like it's official now:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=401489

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:
wprager wrote:How does Heatley to Pittsburgh make sense? And how does it make sense that Minny would reject a fair offer?

Well, according to NHLSS, Minny believes Heatley > Nash because of playoff experience, and 3x 50 goal scorer, etc.

it's not a rumour though, it's fake junk made up by manatees

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MANATEE!!!!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
Riprock wrote:

it's not a rumour though, it's fake junk made up by manatees

Agreed. There's a difference between something that people are suggesting based on information and the crap that Creasy, NHLSS, and Hockeyy Insiderr make up to get followers. These guys are literally making up everything they say.

Not a rumour. Just garbage.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sounds like Semin is about to sign with Carolina. They're gonna be REAL good next year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum