GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

MacLean nominated for the Adams

+6
tim1_2
Flo The Action
shabbs
Tuk Tuk
NEELY
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16MacLean nominated for the Adams - Page 2 Empty Re: MacLean nominated for the Adams Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:56 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Trotz's neck was also nominated, but they're still trying to find it to let it know.

I was actually going to make a crack about Trotz' neck. Laugh1

17MacLean nominated for the Adams - Page 2 Empty Re: MacLean nominated for the Adams Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:04 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Trotz's neck was also nominated, but they're still trying to find it to let it know.

He has a neck?

MacLean nominated for the Adams - Page 2 164414

18MacLean nominated for the Adams - Page 2 Empty Re: MacLean nominated for the Adams Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:10 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

He has a neck?

MacLean nominated for the Adams - Page 2 164414

BagoverHead

19MacLean nominated for the Adams - Page 2 Empty Re: MacLean nominated for the Adams Wed May 02, 2012 11:30 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Tuk Tuk wrote:The thing is though, St. Louis was expected to be a playoff team. Ottawa was expected to finish dead last, and Maclean put them in a playoff spot.

If he wins, this is why.

20MacLean nominated for the Adams - Page 2 Empty Re: MacLean nominated for the Adams Wed May 02, 2012 11:32 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:It's not always about doing the most with the least, and amazing coaching can happen no matter what pieces you have. Would love to see PMac get it... taking a predicted bottom dweller to the post season and a 7-game series with the top team in the East is pretty amazing.

Not only are they the top team in the East, but they're probably the favourite to represent the East in the finals (at least at this point).

21MacLean nominated for the Adams - Page 2 Empty Re: MacLean nominated for the Adams Wed May 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:It's not always about doing the most with the least, and amazing coaching can happen no matter what pieces you have. Would love to see PMac get it... taking a predicted bottom dweller to the post season and a 7-game series with the top team in the East is pretty amazing.

Not only are they the top team in the East, but they're probably the favourite to represent the East in the finals (at least at this point).

well that is meaningless for this particular award

22MacLean nominated for the Adams - Page 2 Empty Re: MacLean nominated for the Adams Thu May 03, 2012 6:53 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
spader wrote:

well that is meaningless for this particular award

My only point was that MacLean brought a team that was expected to be a bottom-feeder to within a bounce of knocking off a favourite. I wasn't suggesting that this was taken into consideration by the voters (though I don't know when they cast their votes. It's entirely possible that it was taken into consideration to some degree).

23MacLean nominated for the Adams - Page 2 Empty Re: MacLean nominated for the Adams Thu May 03, 2012 12:19 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They cast their votes before the playoffs. That's all I meant.

24MacLean nominated for the Adams - Page 2 Empty Re: MacLean nominated for the Adams Thu May 03, 2012 1:28 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big Ev wrote:They cast their votes before the playoffs. That's all I meant.
Yeah, it's all set in stone before the playoffs start.

25MacLean nominated for the Adams - Page 2 Empty Re: MacLean nominated for the Adams Thu May 03, 2012 4:48 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:They cast their votes before the playoffs. That's all I meant.

Gotcha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum