GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ Dallas , 8:30PM, Thursday, December 1, 2011

+14
Ev
Hobiesens
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
tim1_2
PTFlea
Riprock
shabbs
NEELY
wprager
stempniaksen
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Big Ev wrote:good news it the Caps have been terrible under Dale Hunter, albeit in only 2 games. So we should fare well.

They kept Crysby off the scoresheet. Gotta count for something. Or was that an even game since he's come back? He seemed to be doing a Star Trek thing there for a while.

The craps are due big time....and sens traditionally suck at washington. I just hope they can get it to OT

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Philips played too much, on the 3rd Dallas goal he and Karlsson were completely outmuscled.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LeKid wrote:Philips played too much, on the 3rd Dallas goal he and Karlsson were completely outmuscled.

Didn't help that Mac had Filatov and Spezza out there. Filatov because he isn't ready for that yet and Spezza because he had a poor game. Bah...

Otherwise I thought the Sens played an excellent road game, really deserved a better fate. Puts the pressure on vs Washington a little more than it should.

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

This game was tough because I thought we played a good road game and were going to get rewarded but then it slipped away. Hopefully the players can remember they've done this to some others a few times, learn from it, and move on in Washington.

I also think 'disney on ice' might have been the real Sens killer in this game. I know it's cliched to complain about the ice, but it really looked bad. Michalek was able to bat the bouncing puck in for his goal, but a lot of the Sens players seemed to have trouble adjusting - particularly Spezza and Rundblad who couldn't control the puck the way they wanted, but kept trying shift after shift. Hard to dance in the mud, boys.

Last edited by Da lil Guy on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEELY

Mod
Mod

YOu can look at it this way too, no way should they have won that game in Winnipeg.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:YOu can look at it this way too, no way should they have won that game in Winnipeg.

Very true, but we should have at least gotten a point last night.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Very true, but we should have at least gotten a point last night.

Sometimes we'll win games we shouldn't.

Sometimes we'll lose games that we should have won.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

And sometimes my Donkey will burn after eating jalapenos. You take the good with the bad with this team. NEXT!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

NO! We should be winning every single game. Anything less is unacceptable.

:slap:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum