GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your own CRAZY projections

+13
Cap'n Clutch
DefenceWinsChampionships
asq2
dennycrane
SeawaySensFan
spader
tim1_2
Tuk Tuk
wprager
Ev
NEELY
Riprock
PTFlea
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

76Your own CRAZY projections - Page 6 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:16 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:Ah. They were both with the Prince George Courgars and the Isles before. Makes sense. Developed together.

Yup. Chara was best man at his wedding.

77Your own CRAZY projections - Page 6 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:39 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:
Big Ev wrote:and yeah the Final team was the best team we ever had. I don't care if it wasn't truly the best team in terms of talent. They got to the Final, they did better than any other Sens team in the past. That's all that matters.

So much flawed logic there it's tough to even comment.

Umm, I seem to recall you saying that wins are the only thing that matter for a goalie -- doesn't matter how he wins, what his GAA or SV% are, as long as he gets the Ws. How is it different for a team -- doesn't matter how they got there, so long as they got 12 wins in the first three rounds of the playoffs, they got to the Finals.

78Your own CRAZY projections - Page 6 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:11 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Yes, because we all know Jimmy Howard is a better goaltender than Vokoun.

79Your own CRAZY projections - Page 6 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:18 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

NEELY wrote:Yes, because we all know Jimmy Howard is a better goaltender than Vokoun.

My opinion... he is the only potential weak spot in that Detroit lineup.

80Your own CRAZY projections - Page 6 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Yes, because we all know Jimmy Howard is a better goaltender than Vokoun.

He is better.

Your own CRAZY projections - Page 6 159628

81Your own CRAZY projections - Page 6 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

As much as I admire Hasek - and personally thought he was BY FAR the best goalie even to wear our jersey, that season was THE season to win a Cup. What a crying shame that he couldn't go and Emery was forced into action like he was.

Another crying shame is that Muckler didn't get a real goalie at the deadline instead of Morrison. Diddle, we had that Cup, no one can argue against that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum