GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your own CRAZY projections

+13
Cap'n Clutch
DefenceWinsChampionships
asq2
dennycrane
SeawaySensFan
spader
tim1_2
Tuk Tuk
wprager
Ev
NEELY
Riprock
PTFlea
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

16Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:55 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tuk Tuk wrote:
wprager wrote:
Tuk Tuk wrote:Five of the bottom ten teams are Canadian

Red Wings miss the playoffs

Tyler Myers wins the Norris

Price wins the Vezina

No player scores over 100 points

Canucks and Habs are safely out of the bottom 10. I doubt the Leafs will be there either. I don't think this one will come to be.

And I totally don't get why you think the Wings will miss.

Tyler Meyers may win it eventually, but it won't be this year.

Yeah, that'd be crazy, wouldn't it?

You might even say CRAZY.

17Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:14 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

Price wins the Vezina

Canucks and Habs are safely out of the bottom 10. I doubt the Leafs will be there either. I don't think this one will come to be.

And I totally don't get why you think the Wings will miss.

Tyler Meyers may win it eventually, but it won't be this year.

What you "totally don't get" is the purpose of this thread, methinks. Laugh1

18Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:48 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

That's the thing, though, half of these predictions look like, well, predictions.

19Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:19 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Price wins the Vezina

Good.

I further predict that I will say "All hail Dave Mustaine."

All hail Dave Mustaine. Vertigo

20Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I also think SJ wins the Cup (gasp!)

21Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:I also think SJ wins the Cup (gasp!)

Hossa! Chara! Next, Havlat? Ahhhhh! Facepalm I miss those guys.

22Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:01 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Based on nothing:
1. One Canadian team makes the playoffs, none advance to the second round.
2. Crosby does not play in 2011.
3. The attention on Ron Wilson is suffocating.
4. The Sens are leading the NE at the end of October but miss the playoffs by a sizeable margin by the end of the year.
5. Terry Murray is in his final year ever as the LA Kings do not get out of the first round again.
6. St. Louis is in a playoff position until Halak sprains an ankle on Trade Deadline Day at 8 PM
7. Lidstrom plays less than 30 games
8. Sens trade some chump to the Rangers for Redden, who retires as a Sen one day later

23Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:50 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Not too crazy IMO. Their D is really impressive with the addition of Burns. I think the loss of Campbell, overpaid as he was, puts Chicago down a notch just because their D is pretty shallow (Keith, Seabrook, Hjalmarsson...Leddy?). San Jose also has played Detroit well in the past couple of post-seasons. Vancouver's still a power and LA is on the rise, but I think they could at least make the Finals. I'm not sure who comes out of the East.

24Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Oh man, LA is sick. Gotta solve the Doughty situation though. How is he still an RFA? Shouldn't that have been resolved now? Arbitration? Guess not cause it certainly would be done. And I am surprised no offer sheets have come in, one way or another, to get him signed.

I guess I will add what I said in the Yakupov thread here:

I think Colorado, Long Island and Edmonton will be bottom 5 for a while, and that Phoenix may join them. Also think Florida will be improved, maybe not make playoffs, but maybe just miss. Campbell + Jovanovski = leadership and experience.

25Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:

Not too crazy IMO. Their D is really impressive with the addition of Burns. I think the loss of Campbell, overpaid as he was, puts Chicago down a notch just because their D is pretty shallow (Keith, Seabrook, Hjalmarsson...Leddy?). San Jose also has played Detroit well in the past couple of post-seasons. Vancouver's still a power and LA is on the rise, but I think they could at least make the Finals. I'm not sure who comes out of the East.

Only crazy in the sense that some wondered if they'd choke forever. I like the renewed sense of excitement in that roster with Havlat, Burns and a 2nd year Couture adding to an already good lineup. They could use a breakout year from McGinn to put the cherry on top and a steady year from Niemi would help as well.

26Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:16 am

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Heatley scores 50

27Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:29 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tuk Tuk wrote:Heatley scores 50

... after being sent down to Houston.

28Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:39 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

My projections:

Sens finish 12th in the East.

Deadline: Sens trade Alfredsson to Vancouver for 1st round pick and Jordan Schroeder. Michalek to St. Louis for a 2nd rd pick and TJ Oshie. Gonchar to LA for a 3rd round pick and Oscar Moller.

Goals:
Spezza - 35
Michalek - 28
Alfredsson - 24
Butler - 24
Filatov - 21
Karlsson - 21
Foligno - 18
Greening - 17
Gonchar - 16
Condra - 14
Regin - 14
Rundblad - 13
Da Costa - 12
Kuba - 10
Neil - 8

29Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:48 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:My projections:

Deadline: Sens trade Alfredsson to Vancouver for 1st round pick and Jordan Schroeder. Michalek to St. Louis for a 2nd rd pick and TJ Oshie. Gonchar to LA for a 3rd round pick and Oscar Moller.

Goals:
Spezza - 35
Michalek - 28
Alfredsson - 24
Butler - 24
Filatov - 21
Karlsson - 21
Foligno - 18
Greening - 17
Gonchar - 16
Condra - 14
Regin - 14
Rundblad - 13
Da Costa - 12
Kuba - 10
Neil - 8

If The Sens score 270 plus goals they won't finish 12th in the standings. It doesn't make any sense what you said.

30Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:My projections:

Goals:
Spezza - 35
Michalek - 28
Alfredsson - 24
Butler - 24
Filatov - 21
Karlsson - 21
Foligno - 18
Greening - 17
Gonchar - 16
Condra - 14
Regin - 14
Rundblad - 13
Da Costa - 12
Kuba - 10
Neil - 8

If The Sens score 270 plus goals they won't finish 12th in the standings. It doesn't make any sense what you said.

You expect "CRAZY" predictions to make sense?

31Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:03 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:The Sens draft Nail Yakupov in 2012.

Regin gets waived, or at best traded, after disappointing in Ottawa. Goes back to Europe. Sarcasm

Crosby has played his last game of NHL hockey.

Alfredsson retires after or by end of this season. :'(

Craig Anderson fails just like all others before him Ahhhhh!

(I obviously hope a lot of these do not happen).

My crazy prediction: Someone ACTUALLY "nails" Yakupov. Vertigo

32Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:58 am

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:

Hossa! Chara! Next, Havlat? Ahhhhh! Facepalm I miss those guys.

Me to... thanks Muckler..

33Your own CRAZY projections - Page 2 Empty Re: Your own CRAZY projections Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

And thanks Salary Cap. But I would really like to know the truth regarding the Chara situation. I've heard numerous rumours on the net, and I really want the truth. I think Redden should be blamed too, because he made himself look better than he was.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum