GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked

+17
Flo The Action
shabbs
mattshock
Number Twenty Nine
Hoags
rooneypoo
sandysensfan
tim1_2
NEELY
22_4_ever
Riprock
wprager
The Silfer Server
Ev
stempniaksen
SensHulk
PTFlea
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked

Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Vote_lcap269%Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 69% [ 20 ]
Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Vote_lcap217%Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 5 ]
Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Vote_lcap27%Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 2 ]
Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Vote_lcap23%Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 1 ]
Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Vote_lcap23%Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 29

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

76Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I still want one but I do not know if I should get it circumcised or not.

77Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:37 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'm waiting for the "authentic" ones to be available... and then I'll order an Alfie one.

Awwww yeah Wing Dang Doodle.

78Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:54 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

And by "authentic" you mean what, exactly? Will it be pro-style or pro-weight?

79Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:03 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:And by "authentic" you mean what, exactly? Will it be pro-style or pro-weight?
Yeah, they're the pro ones, the same ones the players wear on the ice. Everything sewn, nothing ironed on etc... check the shop.canada.nhl.com web site to see them.

80Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:08 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:And by "authentic" you mean what, exactly? Will it be pro-style or pro-weight?
Yeah, they're the pro ones, the same ones the players wear on the ice. Everything sewn, nothing ironed on etc... check the shop.canada.nhl.com web site to see them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-2011-OTTAWA-SENATORS-THIRD-JERSEY-RELEASED-OCT-1ST-SIZE-56-/300606039491?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item45fd8425c3

$290 + $10 shipping. But that's without numbers or name. I'm pretty sure I saw same style (i.e. pro-weight) for $300 at Pro Hockey Life (not the heritage ones, of course) but with name/numbers.

Best deal is still the used equipment sale. Anyone have a contact who works at the SBP store?

81Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:27 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-2011-OTTAWA-SENATORS-THIRD-JERSEY-RELEASED-OCT-1ST-SIZE-56-/300606039491?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item45fd8425c3

$290 + $10 shipping. But that's without numbers or name. I'm pretty sure I saw same style (i.e. pro-weight) for $300 at Pro Hockey Life (not the heritage ones, of course) but with name/numbers.

Best deal is still the used equipment sale. Anyone have a contact who works at the SBP store?

What's the story with the used equipment sale? When's it held? What are the prices like?

82Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Near the end of training camp, I think. They had it at the last open-practice before they went to the rookies tournament. Jerseys are usually $50 and they range from game-worn (likely pre-season) or practice. You could probably find a tailor to remove the old nameplate/numbers and customize it to your player of choice for around $100, maybe less, so for $150 you'll have a truly authentic jersey.

83Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That ebay listing looks so fake lol. Sellers has an 86% rating for over 1000 sales. Not even a real picture of the jersey

84Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:I will get one when I decide which name to put, if any. Rundblad or Zibanejad, can't pick

DOH!

85Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:
Big Ev wrote:I will get one when I decide which name to put, if any. Rundblad or Zibanejad, can't pick

DOH!

Amazing he didn't throw Filatov in the mix.

86Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Same number, just take the name off

87Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Like removing "HEATLEY" and replacing it with "SMITH".

88Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 6 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:31 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Like removing "HEATLEY" and replacing it with "SMITH".

Though he's cooled off somewhat, I think the Sens are a lot better off with Zmith in that jersey than "Stick in the air" Heatley.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum