GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked

+17
Flo The Action
shabbs
mattshock
Number Twenty Nine
Hoags
rooneypoo
sandysensfan
tim1_2
NEELY
22_4_ever
Riprock
wprager
The Silfer Server
Ev
stempniaksen
SensHulk
PTFlea
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked

Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Vote_lcap269%Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 69% [ 20 ]
Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Vote_lcap217%Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 5 ]
Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 2 ]
Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 1 ]
Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 29

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

16Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 pm

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 2879378-3812744-thumbnail

Looking through that link - I love this one.

Yeah that's my favourite too. Don't like the stripes on the bottom of the one they chose, but i'm sure it'll grow on me. Think I prefer the arms on the chosen one, however.

17Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:58 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

The Silfer Server wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 2879378-3812744-thumbnail

Looking through that link - I love this one.

Yeah that's my favourite too. Don't like the stripes on the bottom of the one they chose, but i'm sure it'll grow on me. Think I prefer the arms on the chosen one, however.

I actually think this one is too plain -- fine for a sweater but when you're paying $300 (for replica-quality) you want a bit more to it. They should charge less for that one (less intricate logo, less stitching because of fewer stripes) but somehow I don't think the NHL is quite that honest.

18Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

I cannot wait to see the actual jersey. I will almost certainly buy one.

19Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:46 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 0821-ott2011a

From icethetics.info

The shoulder shields say Ottawa Senators on one side, and Sénateurs d'Ottawa on the other.

20Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:37 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

they went with heritage white??? noooooooo!!!!!

21Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:56 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I like it. Also like the Islanders. And Preds. May be the only one for that.

22Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:09 am

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore

I like it too.

I have one of the 'O' Sweaters that have been around for 3 or 4 years now. The fact they turned it into a game sweater makes me happy. I know people have said that the 'O' has issues as people will mock it for the zero wins, etc.

Those people are Montreal/Toronto fans and they will mock anything that Ottawa does.

23Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I like it, I will buy it.

24Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 0821-ott2011a

From icethetics.info

The shoulder shields say Ottawa Senators on one side, and Sénateurs d'Ottawa on the other.

Really nice colour concept. Really dig it. Still reminds me of the vintage Hawks' jersey, but that's not a bad thing. I'd buy this one.

25Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Question is... will I (and NEELY and Spez) buy it plain or with a name? And whose name?

26Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Question is... will I (and NEELY and Spez) buy it plain or with a name? And whose name?

I dunno about jerseys with names anymore. I really don't. I love Karlsson and Spezza, but will they be here for a long time?

27Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ever since I got a Lalime jersey, no name for me.

28Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:58 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

No name, if I ever do it will be Alfi's as it is now timeless. A Heatley jersey looks pretty stupid right now.

29Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:09 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Agreed, Alfredsson is the only safe name. You really never know about anyone these days.

30Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:28 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I still think the white is going to be modern white, not the heritage white as shown in the icethetics jersey. If we go back to the season ticket holder meeting where they gave a sneak peak at the jersey, we see a proper white, not heritage white.

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2011/3/23/sens-offer-glimpse-of-heritage-jersey.html

31Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:I still think the white is going to be modern white, not the heritage white as shown in the icethetics jersey. If we go back to the season ticket holder meeting where they gave a sneak peak at the jersey, we see a proper white, not heritage white.

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2011/3/23/sens-offer-glimpse-of-heritage-jersey.html

Perhaps...either one is fine by me.

32Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:54 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:Agreed, Alfredsson is the only safe name. You really never know about anyone these days.

What're you talking about? I'm sure my Filatov jersey will be relevant for years.

33Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens 3rd Jersey (Heritage) Leaked Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:01 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

As long as they got rid of those AWFUL "SENS" jersey, I'm happy. Who's ever idea that was would probably put a homo erotic gladiator on the ice for.... never mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum