GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think of the new Jets logo?

+8
wprager
Flo The Action
jawal
Ev
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Do you like the new Jets logo?

What do you think of the new Jets logo? - Page 3 Vote_lcap220%What do you think of the new Jets logo? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
What do you think of the new Jets logo? - Page 3 Vote_lcap240%What do you think of the new Jets logo? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 2 ]
What do you think of the new Jets logo? - Page 3 Vote_lcap240%What do you think of the new Jets logo? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31What do you think of the new Jets logo? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the new Jets logo? Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:22 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I like the wings one on the shoulders, as it is like the Air Force wings.

The old Jets logo is really not good enough to be a modern logo, but people love it because it's all they've known for so long.

32What do you think of the new Jets logo? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the new Jets logo? Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:45 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

maybe the owners should just tell them they have a team. tell them to wait till the tam can't win and have a good reason to complain about. Sarcasm

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

Overall good. The main logo doesn't thrill me but I like the two sleeve logos.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Captain Hindsight wrote:I like the wings one on the shoulders, as it is like the Air Force wings.

The old Jets logo is really not good enough to be a modern logo, but people love it because it's all they've known for so long.

It's got huge sentimental value. If they don't have it as a third jersey, I'll be surprised.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum