GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mike Richards traded to LA!

+14
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
Money Farmer
SensGirl11
stempniaksen
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
wprager
spader
dennycrane
Hoags
asq2
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Mike Richards traded to LA! Empty Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

for B.Schenn + Wayne Simmonds.

Crazy, crazy!

2Mike Richards traded to LA! Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:09 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah, holy ****.

I don't see why they had to deal both.

3Mike Richards traded to LA! Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

And us Ottawa fans think we have a meddling owner ? Laughing3

4Mike Richards traded to LA! Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:11 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Definitely a deal to get a player out of town.

5Mike Richards traded to LA! Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:11 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

LOL HF crashed.

Does Philly sign Brad Richards now? Or is he pretty much guaranteed to go to the Leafs at this point?

At least we know the market for Spezza has dried up.

6Mike Richards traded to LA! Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:11 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Also LA is gonna be sick.

7Mike Richards traded to LA! Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:13 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

To summarize:

Carter, Richards

FOR

Schenn, Simmonds, 8th, 69th, Voricek

8Mike Richards traded to LA! Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:14 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

dennycrane wrote:To summarize:

Carter, Richards

FOR

Schenn, Simmonds, 8th, 69th, Voricek

+ a pick.
@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Pierre LeBrun
Adding to Gord Miller trade scoop, the Kings also are sending a draft pick to Flyers in the Mike Richards along with Schenn and Simmonds

9Mike Richards traded to LA! Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:15 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:LOL HF crashed.

Does Philly sign Brad Richards now? Or is he pretty much guaranteed to go to the Leafs at this point?

At least we know the market for Spezza has dried up.

NYR is still an option and a very possible destination.

Last edited by spader on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Mike Richards traded to LA! Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:15 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Philly depth chart at center:

Darroll Powe
Blair Betts
Zac Rinaldo

Laughing3

OK, ok, seriously, they'll move Briere back to center, but still.

11Mike Richards traded to LA! Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:15 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Philly depth chart at center:

Darroll Powe
Blair Betts
Zac Rinaldo

Laughing3

OK, ok, seriously, they'll move Briere back to center, but still.

Isn't Giroux a natural center?

12Mike Richards traded to LA! Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:15 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

PHI just moved replaced Carter and Richards with Voracek and Symmonds, and then added Hamilton/Murphy and B. Schenn and whatever they get with that 3rd in the process. I think their forward depth is still pretty amazing, and that their prospect pool is now back to respectable, if not above average.

Tough moves to make, but they got very good returns, all things considered.

13Mike Richards traded to LA! Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:16 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Holy Shizmit.

14Mike Richards traded to LA! Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:18 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Had to be done. They traded 2 douche bags for guys with character and that can contribute. That said, Giroux is a nice player when he isn't playing against the other teams top players, can he handle the load along with JVR? We'll see.

15Mike Richards traded to LA! Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:22 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Am I the only person that thinks the Philly organization is a joke right now? They've had huge success in the last 2 years and end up trading 2 guys that are arguably the face of the franchise (after signing them to long term deals with promises they wouldn't be going anywhere).

I hope like hell this bites them in the Donkey going into next year. This isn't the way to run a business.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum