GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING: Colin Campbell stepping down as NHL disciplinarian - Brendan Shanahan likely to take over

+2
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DarrenDreger Darren Dreger
Sources tell TSN Colin Campbell is giving up role as NHL disciplinarian. Brendan Shanahan will likely take over.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:DarrenDreger Darren Dreger
Sources tell TSN Colin Campbell is giving up role as NHL disciplinarian. Brendan Shanahan will likely take over.

Oh great. Shanny loves the camera.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Change for the sake of change is good, in this case. It's a thankless job, no doubt, but I think Colin had just about had it.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

let me just say.....about Cussing time

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Very odd that it happens today on Game 1 of the SCF... something else is up...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

As per Bobby Mac: Campbell is not relinquishing duties as VP, Hockey Ops, he is only stepping away from the disciplinary aspect of the job.

Since it's Boston in the final, he would not be able to do anything anyways.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

There are a couple of parts of my job I don't like and that I'm tired of doing. I wonder what would happen if I just decided to "step away" from those parts Smile

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:There are a couple of parts of my job I don't like and that I'm tired of doing. I wonder what would happen if I just decided to "step away" from those parts Smile

Your boss would hire a mouthpiece who loves the camera and microphones to do those parts for you! Cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum