GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt Lashoff - Music Star?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Matt Lashoff - Music Star? Empty Matt Lashoff - Music Star? Wed May 18, 2011 2:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Take a break from whatever you're doing an have yourself a chuckle at the expense of our Leaf friend, Matt Lashoff - Rock Star.

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/hockey/comments/leafs_lashoff_takes_on_the_music_business/

Leafs’ Lashoff Takes on the Music Business

by Alanah McGinley on 05/18/11 at 01:44 PM ET
Comments (0)

Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman Matt Lashoff has launched a second career, a new collection of songs which can be sampled over at his website.

Kevin McGran at the Toronto Star notes Lashoff’s comments from the site:

“I recently found a piece of paper from when I was 10 with a list of my goals,” Lashoff wrote on the site. “The first as many of you could guess is to make the NHL.

“Within that list of around 5 things, was to record an album. It makes me so proud to be able to have everyone finally listen to music, which I have written, and put my heart and soul into since I started writing songs and playing hockey.

Puck Daddy‘s assessment:

“Living On Heart” is the name of the album, a title that does sound eerily familiar to the highlight DVD of 2010-11 Leafs defensemen, “Landing On Donkey.” It’s an 11-song collection mostly written by Lashoff and performed by this band, which is one female midget with a ukulele away from being the most random assortment of musicians ever assembled this side of Gogol Bordello.

Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3

2Matt Lashoff - Music Star? Empty Re: Matt Lashoff - Music Star? Thu May 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Don't go to his website (Lashoff's). When you do the music starts playing immediately.

It's terrible, just Cussing terrible. And that's sugar-coating it. I imagine this to be the theme music for genocide.

3Matt Lashoff - Music Star? Empty Re: Matt Lashoff - Music Star? Thu May 19, 2011 7:09 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ha. That's pretty bad. If you like soft-rock/country blends, you might like it, though.

4Matt Lashoff - Music Star? Empty Re: Matt Lashoff - Music Star? Fri May 20, 2011 11:45 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Horra-awful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum