GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update to the reply box.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Update to the reply box. Empty Update to the reply box. Tue May 03, 2011 11:07 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Forumotion has decided to make this change. It is out of the control of GMHockey.com. All I can say is I hope you all like it and we'll do our best to fix the emoticon issue that I'm sure many have encountered as well as other issues seen in the comments section of the link below.

http://help.forumotion.com/t89808-update-new-wysiwyg-editor-new-widgets-and-more

2Update to the reply box. Empty Re: Update to the reply box. Tue May 03, 2011 11:19 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's fixed now Clutch - I think anyway.

3Update to the reply box. Empty Re: Update to the reply box. Tue May 03, 2011 11:29 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Backlash I guess?

4Update to the reply box. Empty Re: Update to the reply box. Tue May 03, 2011 11:30 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Backlash I guess?
Probably, it looked clumsy and slow.

5Update to the reply box. Empty Re: Update to the reply box. Tue May 03, 2011 11:30 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I suspect it's only temporary or they are allowing forum owners to choose.

6Update to the reply box. Empty Re: Update to the reply box. Wed May 04, 2011 7:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How does something (static) look slow?

7Update to the reply box. Empty Re: Update to the reply box. Wed May 04, 2011 8:29 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:How does something (static) look slow?
Like this...

Update to the reply box. Andy-Sutton057

Kermit

8Update to the reply box. Empty Re: Update to the reply box. Wed May 04, 2011 8:53 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:How does something (static) look slow?

That's the point; it's not moving Smile) Comfort

9Update to the reply box. Empty Re: Update to the reply box. Thu May 05, 2011 7:16 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I actually liked the look of it. My big problem with it was the smilies. I also heard that you couldn't just type in the HTML tags and were forced to use the editor even if you didn't want or need it.

I can't confirm that because the old editor was gone before I could test that theory.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum