GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens sign Wacey Hamilton

+10
Riprock
LeCaptain
spader
Ev
NEELY
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
strachattack
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
marakh wrote:Or maybe he isn't sure the signing is done yet and can't confirm just in case it doesn't happen...
Anyways, all I'm saying is it's better than nothing, and there's not one person in the entire internet world who can predict a confirmed signing hours before. Credit or no credit, who cares anyway?
I don't know about you, but for me the speculation leading to what is going to happen is actually more fun than finding out what happened a few mins before everybody. Which I Find ridiculous enough on TSN/SNET.

Alright, that's fine, but with that Spezza Dung he pulled in the summer I find it hard to take anything this guy has to say seriously.

He Cussed with everyone, I liked it. He's still proven he has legit sources and I absolutely know he does. If you don't want to buy it, that's fine, it matters less than I actually care, which is zero.

Smartass

32Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Remember Wacey Rabbit? http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=62565

33Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:29 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Remember Jessica Rabbit?

Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 3 88

34Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:24 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:This guy could be "The One."

This guy? Matrix . We already have one of those. Try another name please.

35Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:27 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Remember Jessica Rabbit?

Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 3 88

_____________________________________________Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDALfKWbIjLPVmfzwn-G8uULhfUeG9xCWAflJeoRKx9G7AcNuNiw

36Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:24 am

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:Wacey? Seriously?

Hopefully he pans out.

sounds like someone that would feature at the Pink Panther in Gatineau.....

"ok guys put your hands together for the very lovely......."

37Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=887650&page=2

A fan favorite in the Hat.

As a Tiger's Season Ticket Holder I would describe him as:

Fairly feisty, very competitive, a leader and well liked in the dressing room, he has a good set of wheels, he wont be the fastest player on the ice, but his speed is above average.

He plays physical for his size, likes to finish his checks, displays lots of grit and quarterbacks the forwards in the defensive zone.

For weaknesses he is smaller in stature compared to the average player, and sometimes hangs on to the puck too long in the offensive zone. His offensive skill isn't overwhelming, and he will take the occasionally offensive zone penalty.

As for overall talent I would put him as an in-between-er, someone who could definitively make it to the ahl, but someone who will need to rely on his strong competitive nature and grit to make it to the next level.

Apparently he had similar offers from some other teams but decided to sign with ottawa as he felt they were retooling and he would have a better chance to make an impact there.

---------------------------

“There were other teams that offered sort of the same thing but we felt Ottawa was a really good fit. They are kind of rebuilding right now, so maybe there's a bit more of an opportunity to get called up and make an impact at a younger age. In the end my family and agent and I all felt it was the best fit,” commented Hamilton.

http://www.tigershockey.com/article/hamilton-signs-with-ottawa-senators

38Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:46 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
hemlock wrote:Wacey? Seriously?

Hopefully he pans out.

sounds like someone that would feature at the Pink Panther in Gatineau.....

"ok guys put your hands together for the very lovely......."
HA HA! Take me back... the midnight shows there were always entertaining...

39Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

^ Oh man....that's a long time ago...feels like a different universe. Laugh1

40Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:21 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Good times...

41Sens sign Wacey Hamilton - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens sign Wacey Hamilton Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:35 pm

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

SpezDispenser wrote:http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=887650&page=2

A fan favorite in the Hat.

As a Tiger's Season Ticket Holder I would describe him as:

Fairly feisty, very competitive, a leader and well liked in the dressing room, he has a good set of wheels, he wont be the fastest player on the ice, but his speed is above average.

He plays physical for his size, likes to finish his checks, displays lots of grit and quarterbacks the forwards in the defensive zone.

For weaknesses he is smaller in stature compared to the average player, and sometimes hangs on to the puck too long in the offensive zone. His offensive skill isn't overwhelming, and he will take the occasionally offensive zone penalty.

As for overall talent I would put him as an in-between-er, someone who could definitively make it to the ahl, but someone who will need to rely on his strong competitive nature and grit to make it to the next level.

Apparently he had similar offers from some other teams but decided to sign with ottawa as he felt they were retooling and he would have a better chance to make an impact there.

---------------------------

“There were other teams that offered sort of the same thing but we felt Ottawa was a really good fit. They are kind of rebuilding right now, so maybe there's a bit more of an opportunity to get called up and make an impact at a younger age. In the end my family and agent and I all felt it was the best fit,” commented Hamilton.

http://www.tigershockey.com/article/hamilton-signs-with-ottawa-senators

Thanks for the link. I noticed that the Tigers are coached by Shaun Clouston, Cory's brother. I'm guessing that the Sens have some detailed scouting of Wacey.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum