GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Bonanza 2011! Speculation, Rumours, the Works!

+20
Flo The Action
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
ddt
Number Twenty Nine
SDH89
Ev
The Silfer Server
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
spader
Hoags
strachattack
dennycrane
Hockeyhero22000
Oglethorpe
PTFlea
NEELY
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

Potulny should allow us to send someone down/keep someone up from Bingo and not keep hurting them.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

sens also giving up conditional 7th hawks 2nd is conditional as well no word yet on conditions

spader

All-Star
All-Star

I keep posting in the wrong thread. I blame society. :crossarms:

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Probably if he resigns with Chicago which is very likely based on his RFA status. Good trade for Murray, opens up a roster spot and adds another draft pick in the top 63.

Almost 10% of the draft picks go to The Sens in the first 2 rounds and a bit.

spader wrote:I keep posting in the wrong thread. I blame society. :crossarms:

Society is going to hell in a handbasket. True story.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

this gives us 2 firsts and 3 second round pick this year at the draft

Well, I'd say Murray is done for the day. Unless of course the Kings are going to pony up Kopitar + for Spezza.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:provided the conditions of the Campoli trade are met, this gives us 2 firsts and 3 second round pick this year at the draft

fixed

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:Well, I'd say Murray is done for the day. Unless of course the Kings are going to pony up Kopitar + for Spezza.

He's still working the phones like a madman, trying to trade Kuba for a Timmies Double Double. (I hope)

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I like the fact Murray didn't ignore his need for bodies. This gives Bingo a real chance to make some noise in The AHL.

The draft is going to be a lot of fun this year.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What's the condition? maybe it can turn into a 1st haha

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

st louis trades brad winchester for a 3rd rounder

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Well, if one of Nashville or Chicago miss out on the playoffs (which is very likely) Ottawa will have a lot of nice, high draft picks and perhaps another next year if Nashville gets in.

Murray has done a great job to this point. Don't care if people hate him or love him, credit where credit is due. We'll see how good The Sens scouts really are now.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:st louis trades brad winchester for a 3rd rounder

Not seeing that. Source?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

NEELY wrote:Well, if one of Nashville or Chicago miss out on the playoffs (which is very likely) Ottawa will have a lot of nice, high draft picks and perhaps another next year if Nashville gets in.

Murray has done a great job to this point. Don't care if people hate him or love him, credit where credit is due. We'll see how good The Sens scouts really are now.

i really like this campoli trade i think he got more than fair value

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

spader wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:st louis trades brad winchester for a 3rd rounder

Not seeing that. Source?

tweeted from bobby mac and tsn just had it before comercial break

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Curious what the Campoli conditions are, looks to be a decent move.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Well, if one of Nashville or Chicago miss out on the playoffs (which is very likely) Ottawa will have a lot of nice, high draft picks and perhaps another next year if Nashville gets in.

We still don't know what the conditions are on the Campo trade. It could well be that the condition kicks in if they make the playoffs. We'll see. Either way, I'm doing a happy dance right now with the draft in mind. Rebuilding done right.

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
i really like this campoli trade i think he got more than fair value

Me too. Great return (depending on the conditions of course)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum