GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

OC Transpo incident caught on tape

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OC Transpo incident caught on tape Empty OC Transpo incident caught on tape Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:50 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's bad enough that this occurred but check the Union protectionist comment below. If someone can dig up the actual YouTube video and post it in here that would be great.

ATU local 279 acting president Mike Aldrich said he hadn’t seen the video, but said it’s illegal to film on a bus.

http://www.ottawasun.com/news/ottawa/2011/02/17/17317886.html

2OC Transpo incident caught on tape Empty Re: OC Transpo incident caught on tape Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:25 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Smokers do stink, but that is no way to talk to someone, especially someone that's paying your salary via transit fees. I hope that guy's sorry Donkey gets sacked, but it won't happen. The Union will protect him and probably give him a promotion.

3OC Transpo incident caught on tape Empty Re: OC Transpo incident caught on tape Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:27 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Smokers do stink, but that is no way to talk to someone, especially someone that's paying your salary via transit fees. I hope that guy's sorry Donkey gets sacked, but it won't happen. The Union will protect him and probably give him a promotion.

I think firing the guy is going a bit far but an unpaid suspension should be in order.

4OC Transpo incident caught on tape Empty Re: OC Transpo incident caught on tape Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:32 am

shabbs wrote:Smokers do stink, but that is no way to talk to someone, especially someone that's paying your salary via transit fees. I hope that guy's sorry Donkey gets sacked, but it won't happen. The Union will protect him and probably give him a promotion.

I'm paid to drive you.. not listen to you...

that's funny. I'm dizzy after watching that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum