GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nabokov

+15
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
rooneypoo
sandysensfan
spader
22_4_ever
CockRoche
shabbs
BigRig
TheAvatar
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
SensGirl11
wprager
tim1_2
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

106Nabokov - Page 8 Empty Re: Nabokov Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:30 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nabokov should just report, play and then become a UFA at the end of the season and go from there...

107Nabokov - Page 8 Empty Re: Nabokov Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:32 pm

SDH89

Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Nabokov should just report, play and then become a UFA at the end of the season and go from there...

I think that's what we'll see happen. His NHL career is hanging in the balance if he doesn't.

108Nabokov - Page 8 Empty Re: Nabokov Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:19 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Wonder if the Isles are tempted to give up on Nabokov and grab Smith?

109Nabokov - Page 8 Empty Re: Nabokov Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:27 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Wonder if the Isles are tempted to give up on Nabokov and grab Smith?

Don't think so Shabbs, they have Nabokov for next year @ 500K if he doesn't report. That's a bargain too good to pass up.

110Nabokov - Page 8 Empty Re: Nabokov Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:47 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

that doesn't stop them from picking up emery or smith for the remainder of this season

111Nabokov - Page 8 Empty Re: Nabokov Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:that doesn't stop them from picking up emery or smith for the remainder of this season

True. But what's wrong with DP, or Poulin? Don't they just wanna lose anyway? Or is DP injured, which would be...normal.

112Nabokov - Page 8 Empty Re: Nabokov Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:46 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:that doesn't stop them from picking up emery or smith for the remainder of this season

True. But what's wrong with DP, or Poulin? Don't they just wanna lose anyway? Or is DP injured, which would be...normal.

I think DP is always injured and they maybe feel they're ruining the development of their other goalies like Poulin. That trade of rollie really left a hole so, that's the only way I can justify them going after nabokov.

although, if they don't go after smith or emery, then that proves that garth snow was being a Richard Laugh1

edit: richard? reallY? what if I wanna reference Richard Cheney? hmm I feel this conversation happened before...

113Nabokov - Page 8 Empty Re: Nabokov Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:52 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

I think DP is always injured and they maybe feel they're ruining the development of their other goalies like Poulin. That trade of rollie really left a hole so, that's the only way I can justify them going after nabokov.

although, if they don't go after smith or emery, then that proves that garth snow was being a Richard Laugh1

edit: richard? reallY? what if I wanna reference Richard Cheney? hmm I feel this conversation happened before...

Laughing3 Best edit of the week.

114Nabokov - Page 8 Empty Re: Nabokov Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:07 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum