GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silfverberg highlight real to make you happy!

+6
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
sandysensfan
LethalLehner
Riprock
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:I misread your initial post. I thought you were saying that they *were* signed and I didn't remember them being.

I think a year of AHL action for Silf would be a good idea, but he looks quite impressive.

I hope Silfverberg works out, I really do. But at this point he is a prospect who has *never* played in an NHL-style game. I don't want to say that kids like him are a dime-a-dozen, but a highlight reel is just a highlight reel. I reserve my right to get excited later; not yet.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I misread your initial post. I thought you were saying that they *were* signed and I didn't remember them being.

I think a year of AHL action for Silf would be a good idea, but he looks quite impressive.

I hope Silfverberg works out, I really do. But at this point he is a prospect who has *never* played in an NHL-style game. I don't want to say that kids like him are a dime-a-dozen, but a highlight reel is just a highlight reel. I reserve my right to get excited later; not yet.

Bang on. These highlight videos get people so excited and then disappointed if the player doesn't work out. "Look what he did in the video! Why isn't he doing that now?!". That's what I felt after watching the Regin video online haha.

That being said, go Silf!

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Too good to be true... BUST!

I think he's gonna be a VErmette with a better shot.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

This video still gets me every time.

GO silf ! Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:

Hi. Name is "Prager". Party of 18,500. I have a reservation for October. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum