GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schneider to OTT?

+12
CockRoche
spader
shabbs
sandysensfan
SensHulk
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
Oglethorpe
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
RaunchyTofu
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

76Schneider to OTT? - Page 6 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:58 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:It brought us closer... I'll take the glass 1/2 full approach.

Ha, I suppose. Cheers

The site was... no quite so fun to be around during the CR months, tho'.

77Schneider to OTT? - Page 6 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:58 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:I always found Mr Roche to be kind, curtious and behaved in a professional manner.

On the contrary, I found him (and straight shooter) to be quite a dbag.  His responses to people's opinions were full of smug and apparently Dung

You just described half of us, here.

78Schneider to OTT? - Page 6 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:58 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

... well, maybe one or two of us.

79Schneider to OTT? - Page 6 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:I always found Mr Roche to be kind, curtious and behaved in a professional manner.

On the contrary, I found him (and straight shooter) to be quite a dbag.  His responses to people's opinions were full of smug and apparently Dung

Diddle off. Smile

80Schneider to OTT? - Page 6 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Diddle off.  Smile

Is that your opinion?

81Schneider to OTT? - Page 6 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:15 pm

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie

I was joking. Although at one point I thought him and Neely were the same person

82Schneider to OTT? - Page 6 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Diddle off.  Smile

Is that your opinion?

This is all playing out as CR had hoped!!

83Schneider to OTT? - Page 6 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:19 pm

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Diddle off.  Smile

Is that your opinion?

I've been saying this for months!!!

84Schneider to OTT? - Page 6 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:20 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DirtyDave wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Diddle off.  Smile

Is that your opinion?

I've been saying this for months!!!

You nailed it as usual, old friend!!!

85Schneider to OTT? - Page 6 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:29 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

DirtyDave wrote:I was joking. Although at one point I thought him and Neely were the same person

Laugh1 love it.  Both do have similar behaviors of self-entitlement and bragging about how they knew hockey players.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum