GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Watching Right now? MAJOR BREAKING BAD SPOILERS IN HERE!

+24
sandysensfan
DirtyDave
TheAvatar
sens4win
Flo The Action
Number Twenty Nine
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
spader
Hoags
shabbs
PTFlea
tim1_2
SensHulk
CockRoche
Bramlet07
Ev
SDH89
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
garblar
SensGirl11
wprager
Riprock
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:Cranston and Paul def deserve the Emmys this year. Anna Gunn however, she's a total meh actress iMO and her character Skyler is terrible.

Yeah, I don't think Anna Gunn should've won her Emmy, but whatever. I think I liked her stiff portrayal of her character in Deadwood more than Skyler in Breaking Bad.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
LeKing wrote:Cranston and Paul def deserve the Emmys this year. Anna Gunn however, she's a total meh actress iMO and her character Skyler is terrible.

Yeah, I don't think Anna Gunn should've won her Emmy, but whatever.  I think I liked her stiff portrayal of her character in Deadwood more than Skyler in Breaking Bad.

She almost ruined some episodes for me.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

In Deadwood or Breaking Bad?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:When I said "most TV is utter crap", I meant right now.  Most of the really good/promising shows don't run through the summer.

And that's what Netflix and Bittorrent are for.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm almost done with Six Feet Under, and it won't be a moment too soon...it's honestly not that great.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I'm almost done with Six Feet Under, and it won't be a moment too soon...it's honestly not that great.

I watched a few episodes, not for me, but it was very well done. I've heard the series finale is among the top-10 all time (if not top-5).

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I'm almost done with Six Feet Under, and it won't be a moment too soon...it's honestly not that great.

I watched a few episodes, not for me, but it was very well done. I've heard the series finale is among the top-10 all time (if not top-5).

It's repetitive as Dung really, and very few legitimately interesting things happen.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Leftovers is getting messed up. And I'm liking it! I have two episodes left, I think (the season finale hasn't aired yet).

If you can get past the first three episodes it gets better in a hurry.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Is it Genie time yet?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Not yet...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bellis / Diyas going to a 3rd set.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Now it is!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Man, I saw most of the first, after putting the girls down got on the elliptical and it was 2-0 in the second. As soon as I start exercising she loses four games in a row. This one looks to be going to three sets.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Maybe not.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Umm, probably not?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bah! She needs to learn how to volley. That was a gimme. I think even I could have won that point.

On to the third, but I'll have to catch up later. Defiance time.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Genie through to the third round.  Needs to play better than that, though.

Last edited by wprager on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I don't think Bouchard's game is good enough yet to win a Slam. Too many mistakes still. That said, I certainly enjoy watching her!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum