GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa trade rumours

+28
dawg's wife
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
garblar
TheAvatar
spader
Hoags
asq2
rooneypoo
Riprock
Number Twenty Nine
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
shabbs
The Silfer Server
Sens4thecup
cash
Ev
wprager
stempniaksen
CockRoche
SDH89
dennycrane
Oglethorpe
PTFlea
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 35]

196Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:I read recently Ottawa is looking at

Zajac for Fisher and Lee

Really?

Being that it was Dave that wrote it I'm pretty sure you don't need to ask that question.

197Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Zajac for Fisher and Lee

Really?

Being that it was Dave that wrote it I'm pretty sure you don't need to ask that question.

HEY! what is that supposed to mean?

198Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:45 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:

Zajac for Fisher and Lee

Really?

got the info from here...

http://crazyweatherman.angelfire.com/random/rumourgen.htm

199Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DirtyDave wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Zajac for Fisher and Lee

Really?

HEY! what is that supposed to mean?

What does it mean indeed.

- Unknown Author

200Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:52 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:I sincerely hope Montreal does want Kovalev. They got the cap space for him don't they? Sarcasm

Let's rip them off if we are out of the playoff race by the deadline.

Pierre McGuire said last night on 990 The Team that if he was the GM of the habs, "he would approach Bryan Murray to try to get Kovalev back into a Habs Jersey. Great fit, would help the Habs with their lack of scoring; hasn't had his heart into it in Ottawa"

201Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:05 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

DirtyDave wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Zajac for Fisher and Lee

Really?

Laughing3 That's awesome. If Eklund is ever too lazy to make up his own, he now has the means to keep pumping out the garbage. (E3)

202Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:16 pm

spader wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Zajac for Fisher and Lee

Really?

Laughing3 That's awesome. If Eklund is ever too lazy to make up his own, he now has the means to keep pumping out the garbage. (E3)

Totally awesome. This was the 2nd one that came up for me. What a gem:

"According to sources within the New York Rangers organisation, the Florida Panthers are willing to part with LW Cory Stillman and G Tomas Vokoun to obtain the services of D Wade Redden. Remember, you heard it here first!"
Laughing3

203Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:33 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Those rumours are way too specific.

204Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:40 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I was addicted to just pressing the 'generate rumour' button Laugh1

to be honest, they're better thought out than Eklund's dribble

205Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Huet to Blue Jackets? (e5)

According to sources within the Chicago Blackhawks organisation, the Columbus Blue Jackets are willing to part with LW Rick Nash, D Rostislav Klesla, an 8th round pick and LW Kristian Huselius to obtain the services of G Cristobal Huet. Remember, you heard it here first!

Laugh1

206Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Huet to Blue Jackets? (e5)

According to sources within the Chicago Blackhawks organisation, the Columbus Blue Jackets are willing to part with LW Rick Nash, D Rostislav Klesla, an 8th round pick and LW Kristian Huselius to obtain the services of G Cristobal Huet. Remember, you heard it here first!

Laugh1

That's pretty rock-solid. Nash is a nice addition for the reigning Stanley Cup Champs.

207Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

they don't even have 8th round picks anymore do they?? Laughing3

208Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:10 am

garblar

garblar
Rookie
Rookie

According to sources within the Detroit Red Wings organisation, the Philadelphia Flyers are willing to part with C Jeff Carter, LW Simon Gagne, C Danny Briere and C Mike Richards to obtain the services of C Henrik Zetterberg. Remember, you heard it here first!

totally worth it

209Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:13 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

garblar wrote:According to sources within the Detroit Red Wings organisation, the Philadelphia Flyers are willing to part with C Jeff Carter, LW Simon Gagne, C Danny Briere and C Mike Richards to obtain the services of C Henrik Zetterberg. Remember, you heard it here first!

totally worth it

How is Ottawa involved? Wink

- Unknown Author

210Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:24 am

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

garblar wrote:According to sources within the Detroit Red Wings organisation, the Philadelphia Flyers are willing to part with C Jeff Carter, LW Simon Gagne, C Danny Briere and C Mike Richards to obtain the services of C Henrik Zetterberg. Remember, you heard it here first!

totally worth it

how old is this?

211Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:23 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

totally worth it

The rumour generator is king. NotWorthy

212Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Kovalev for Hamerdick?

213Ottawa trade rumours - Page 14 Empty Re: Ottawa trade rumours Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:24 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Kovalev and a 1st for Subban?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum