GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who does Clouston start on Friday?

+3
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
PTFlea
7 posters

Who does Clouston start on Friday?

Who does Clouston start on Friday? Vote_lcap275%Who does Clouston start on Friday? Vote_rcap2 75% [ 6 ]
Who does Clouston start on Friday? Vote_lcap225%Who does Clouston start on Friday? Vote_rcap2 25% [ 2 ]
Who does Clouston start on Friday? Vote_lcap20%Who does Clouston start on Friday? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who does Clouston start on Friday? Empty Who does Clouston start on Friday? Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Simple enough question, Elliott's NOT been at fault for the team's play the last two game, but it still begs the question: should Leclaire get back in there Friday, or does Clouston go back with Elliott?

Discuss!

2Who does Clouston start on Friday? Empty Re: Who does Clouston start on Friday? Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

simple. leclaire. he needs ice time and i'm afraid elliott needs a break.

edit: and by this i don't mean leclaire takes over as number 1.

3Who does Clouston start on Friday? Empty Re: Who does Clouston start on Friday? Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:48 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think Elliott gets another shot to see if he can carry the team on his back out of this mini slump. Should the Sens crap the bed, regardless of whether it's Elliot's fault, Leclaire will get the next game to try to spark something.

That's how I see it going down anyway.

- Unknown Author

4Who does Clouston start on Friday? Empty Re: Who does Clouston start on Friday? Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I think Elliott gets another shot to see if he can carry the team on his back out of this mini slump. Should the Sens crap the bed, regardless of whether it's Elliot's fault, Leclaire will get the next game to try to spark something.

you are probably right. CC will probably do it like that. but i'd turn to leclaire. he played great at the start of the season, even if they were losses.
again, i'm alone thinking this but lelcaire is our guy this year.

5Who does Clouston start on Friday? Empty Re: Who does Clouston start on Friday? Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I think Elliott gets another shot to see if he can carry the team on his back out of this mini slump. Should the Sens crap the bed, regardless of whether it's Elliot's fault, Leclaire will get the next game to try to spark something.

you are probably right. CC will probably do it like that. but i'd turn to leclaire. he played great at the start of the season, even if they were losses.

Not totally alone. As I said before I don't think the ship has sailed on Leclaire but if he doesn't grab the reigns at his next opportunity then he won't be our guy. Elliott is our number 1 goalie and will be given all the rope he needs to work through any slump he might encounter. Leclaire's leash is so small right now that any loss or any slightly suspect goal means it's time to spend a week or two on the bench.

- Unknown Author

6Who does Clouston start on Friday? Empty Re: Who does Clouston start on Friday? Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:13 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:

That surprises me big time to read that, but I can respect the view. It's a tough life for a goalie, Leclaire was fine until his injury. I wouldn't say he's gonna be our guy this year - I think that's 100% Elliott, but who knows.

7Who does Clouston start on Friday? Empty Re: Who does Clouston start on Friday? Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Not totally alone. As I said before I don't think the ship has sailed on Leclaire but if he doesn't grab the reigns at his next opportunity then he won't be our guy. Elliott is our number 1 goalie and will be given all the rope he needs to work through any slump he might encounter. Leclaire's leash is so small right now that any loss or any slightly suspect goal means it's time to spend a week or two on the bench.
agreed, leclaire is running out of chances. it's too bad really because i see his health as the main issue. if he could stay healthy for a few years he'd be given more chances. too bad really. i can't see us extending his contract. i guess he might get a deal somewhere else after but no way near what he's making now. maybe chicago next year?

8Who does Clouston start on Friday? Empty Re: Who does Clouston start on Friday? Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

That surprises me big time to read that, but I can respect the view. It's a tough life for a goalie, Leclaire was fine until his injury. I wouldn't say he's gonna be our guy this year - I think that's 100% Elliott, but who knows.

ottawa has been a 2 man show for as long as i can remember it. elliott is doing his best and deserves the shot to be our 1st but the minute leclaire gets on a roll and manages to stay healthy they'll give him the spot back. but there's alot of "IF" in there.

9Who does Clouston start on Friday? Empty Re: Who does Clouston start on Friday? Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:14 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Flo The Action wrote:simple. leclaire. he needs ice time and i'm afraid elliott needs a break.

edit: and by this i don't mean leclaire takes over as number 1.

Agree 100% here. Leclaire Friday.

10Who does Clouston start on Friday? Empty Re: Who does Clouston start on Friday? Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I added another option to the poll Smile

As for HMS Leclaire, I think it has not only sailed, but fell off the edge of the Earth. If not for getting stuck on the tusk of one of the elephants, it would probably have already been eaten by the turtle already.

Who does Clouston start on Friday? Safe_image.php?d=24f41520efdaa15846d7bac41db618a8&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi957.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fae58%2Fkatyakrowl%2FRinging%2520Cedars%2520Revolutuion%2Fde814aab

11Who does Clouston start on Friday? Empty Re: Who does Clouston start on Friday? Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:36 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Clouston will probably start Elliott.

This is the game where they start to the road back to normal routines and emotional states. You want to see all your regulars out there; the guys that will be in this for the long haul this season.

Like it or not, Elliott has the lead on Leclaire thus far into the 2010 campaign.

That is why I think Clouston will start Elliott.

12Who does Clouston start on Friday? Empty Re: Who does Clouston start on Friday? Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:38 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

CockRoche wrote:Clouston will probably start Elliott.

This is the game where they start to the road back to normal routines and emotional states. You want to see all your regulars out there; the guys that will be in this for the long haul this season.

Like it or not, Elliott has the lead on Leclaire thus far into the 2010 campaign.

That is why I think Clouston will start Elliott.

Also, it's already been announced like 3 hours ago. Which is why I'm leaning in the direction of Elliott also starting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum