GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010

+7
Flo The Action
Riprock
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
wprager
PTFlea
Ev
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What will happen tonight?

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap233%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap233%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

OMG, that is horrible. I've got a 14-year-old son. Better go give him a hug before bed.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I honestly didn't even notice Kuba tonight. It's good to have him back but I don't think he will make a HUGE mpact either way. I try not to get excited over guys like him because I know they will just get hurt again. Nice to have Hale out of the lineup though!

1-0 for Game-Day Threads! Ahhhhh!

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Great GDT Big Ev. Missed the game tonight, but from all accounts, they really won a chess game tonight.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah it could have gone either way tonight. Luckily they never played like crap for extended periods of time tonight. It was a consistent effort, IMO.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I could only see the game in SD, but for CBC that is pretty much the norm for me. CBC-HE = Toronto, CBC-HW = Tor, CBC-MH = MTL... i get CBC-O in good ol' SD.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah I think was HD tonight (because it was widescreen and close-up shots were HD lear) but it was bad for the most part and had a lot of blur.

Ottawa always gets the Dung HD Sad

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens now sit 4th in the Conference. Elliott has worked his SV% to a very respectable .918 (same as Lundqvist, and one point better than Vokoun). Tied for 5th in the league with wins while being 9th for games played. Hockey media darling Carey price has 1 more win with three more starts.

Not bad for a 9th round backup who will never make it as a starter.

Edit: Conference, of course, not Division. Thanks, PKC.

Last edited by wprager on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

yes, typical... i can't watch the game and we get a shutout.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:I could only see the game in SD, but for CBC that is pretty much the norm for me. CBC-HE = Toronto, CBC-HW = Tor, CBC-MH = MTL... i get CBC-O in good ol' SD.

Just be thankful they showed it in color. Mad

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Sens now sit 4th in the conference. Elliott has worked his SV% to a very respectable .918 (same as Lundqvist, and one point better than Vokoun). Tied for 5th in the league with wins while being 9th for games played. Hockey media darling Carey price has 1 more win with three more starts.

Fixed.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So pleased about that game. Don't know what to write other than we were competitive from start to finish (basically).

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Sens now sit 4th in the Division. Elliott has worked his SV% to a very respectable .918 (same as Lundqvist, and one point better than Vokoun). Tied for 5th in the league with wins while being 9th for games played. Hockey media darling Carey price has 1 more win with three more starts.

He'll fall back to earth soon enough...and by that I mean he'll still get the wins but his Sv% will dip to around .905-.910 or so.

Carey Price, on the other hand, has been amazing as well.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:yes, typical... i can't watch the game and we get a shutout.

Then we're all agreed. Your sacrifice is for the good of the team.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:
Dash wrote:I could only see the game in SD, but for CBC that is pretty much the norm for me. CBC-HE = Toronto, CBC-HW = Tor, CBC-MH = MTL... i get CBC-O in good ol' SD.

Just be thankful they showed it in color. Mad

I can just see it, in 10 years' time: Stupid Leafs are always in holographic 3-D Dammit!

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:Sens now sit 4th in the Division. Elliott has worked his SV% to a very respectable .918 (same as Lundqvist, and one point better than Vokoun). Tied for 5th in the league with wins while being 9th for games played. Hockey media darling Carey price has 1 more win with three more starts.

He'll fall back to earth soon enough...and by that I mean he'll still get the wins but his Sv% will dip to around .905-.910 or so.

I wouldn't be so quick to write Elliott off, at all. The guy has battled every step of the way, earned everything, forced his way onto this team, and had nothing handed to him. He's just starting to grow into his own. What we're seeing now may well be what's he's going to be, not just a flash in the pan.

Pedigree is not everything. Witness Halak, the guy drafted in the same year and the same round (9th).

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

I wouldn't be so quick to write Elliott off, at all. The guy has battled every step of the way, earned everything, forced his way onto this team, and had nothing handed to him. He's just starting to grow into his own. What we're seeing now may well be what's he's going to be, not just a flash in the pan.

Pedigree is not everything. Witness Halak, the guy drafted in the same year and the same round (9th).

I for one am happy that he's an RFA next year, not unrestricted. I think teams will be taking long looks at him if he keeps this up. I hope that we're one of them.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cool, you can make your own animated GIFs from youtube videos. This is the one I wanted before the game:
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 3 Kickbearnuts-o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum