GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010

+7
Flo The Action
Riprock
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
wprager
PTFlea
Ev
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What will happen tonight?

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap233%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap233%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Nice GDT! Lalalala

Thanks!

I think we have the edge in the mascot department!

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

NIce GDT dude. The only think I don't like is the Goalies' stats breakdown GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins - 7:00PM ET - Saturday Nov.13, 2010 - Page 2 404580

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Anyone still think Horton is overrated? Sarcasm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hopefuly kuba can manage to stay healthy for a while. if anything else happens to him i'm calling a witch doctor cuz that guy is cursed!

GO SENS GO!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Matt Carkner and Brian Elliott are playing in their 100th NHL game tonight.

Fireworks Cheering Fireworks

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Nice to see that the game isn't in HD for us tonight...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PKC wrote:Nice to see that the game isn't in HD for us tonight...

Great Mad

The NHL should make a stand. *Every* arena should have its own set of HD cameras -- they already have the in-goal and penalty box cameras (the penalty box *must be* upgraded to HD), so they must already have the ability to "mix" at least two angles. I'd like them to add two more overhead (HD, of course) cameras that are *exactly* above the cross-bar and not offset, and then another couple of cameras in the usual spots that are always there. Then CBC/NBC/whoever would only need to send their on-air crew and maybe some hand-helds. Not sure what to do about the operators, but maybe they should be NHL employees just like the refs.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

That is a big Cussing goal to score! Karlsson!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, so we have gone through two periods and the Bruins have only drawn one penalty? What ab out Chara grabbing Regin with both hands on the shoulder? Or just before Spezza got called, a blatant interference by Chara on Spezza, going out of his way to put a shoulder into #19, before he even got close to the puck. The Sens have been buzzing all around the Bees all night and they've only managed to draw one penalty?

By the way, nice shift by Foligno, but he is snake-bit right now.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't know what service you use, but I am currently watching the game in HD on CBC.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:I don't know what service you use, but I am currently watching the game in HD on CBC.

It's up-converted SD. Not bad, not not HD.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dive.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

What a surprise, the most complete game of the season for the Sens "coincides" with the return of Kuba.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Great game, great win.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

On a sad note, Luke Richardson's 14-year-old daughter committed suicide earlier today.

What a tough, tough thing to deal with for Luke and his family.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OMG, that is horrible. I've got a 14-year-old son. Better go give him a hug before bed.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I honestly didn't even notice Kuba tonight. It's good to have him back but I don't think he will make a HUGE mpact either way. I try not to get excited over guys like him because I know they will just get hurt again. Nice to have Hale out of the lineup though!

1-0 for Game-Day Threads! Ahhhhh!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Great GDT Big Ev. Missed the game tonight, but from all accounts, they really won a chess game tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum