GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators -- Saturday, October 23rd, 2010 -- 7pm ET (CBC)

+20
SeawaySensFan
PKC
beerandsens
Urkie
LeCaptain
spader
Flo The Action
SensHulk
sens4win
Ev
SensGirl11
asq2
Oglethorpe
Bramlet07
shabbs
PTFlea
wprager
Riprock
rooneypoo
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote: ... (never made the connection to "vagina" -- ......

you should try it sometime.....

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators -- Saturday, October 23rd, 2010 -- 7pm ET (CBC) - Page 12 164414

Nicely done.

wprager wrote: Facepalm

Morality? When did that come up?

Grammar? GAC. And, trust me, I let it go far more often than not. I've really tried to restrain myself, but the meds don't always work.

And if *my* comments are misinterpreted, I think I am well within my rights to inform.

As for my so-called "not to subtle swipes at rooneypoo", sorry, I will try to be more subtle next time.

Really, Hemlock, you used to be one of the good ones. I want the old Hemlock, with the stick-figure avatar back.

I'm one of the bad ones now, because I oppose the way you conduct yourself here sometimes? Ok, fair enough.

The old Hemlock with the stick-figure huh? I remember being asked to remove that avatar because of a complaint YOU made. Something about your children seeing it or something. Are you sure you want that back?

As far as the grammar goes, you let it go more often than not? You should be letting it go ALL THE TIME. Who are you to judge anyone here, or anywhere?

I guess I'll live life on this board on the dark side with rooneypoo. But that doesn't change the fact that you are extremely smarmy sometimes.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators -- Saturday, October 23rd, 2010 -- 7pm ET (CBC) - Page 12 164414

Nicely done.

just trying to add some levity to a thread going over a cliff fast.... BeatingaDeadHorse

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:

Grammar? GAC. And, trust me, I let it go far more often than not. I've really tried to restrain myself, but the meds don't always work.

And if *my* comments are misinterpreted, I think I am well within my rights to inform.

As for my so-called "not to subtle swipes at rooneypoo", sorry, I will try to be more subtle next time.

Really, Hemlock, you used to be one of the good ones. I want the old Hemlock, with the stick-figure avatar back.

I'm one of the bad ones now, because I oppose the way you conduct yourself here sometimes? Ok, fair enough.

The old Hemlock with the stick-figure huh? I remember being asked to remove that avatar because of a complaint YOU made. Something about your children seeing it or something. Are you sure you want that back?

As far as the grammar goes, you let it go more often than not? You should be letting it go ALL THE TIME. Who are you to judge anyone here, or anywhere?

I guess I'll live life on this board on the dark side with rooneypoo. But that doesn't change the fact that you are extremely smarmy sometimes.

Life's better over here on the dark side. Free nachos with every sensible comment.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:

Its the Rutuu avatar its giving you a bad image, just like when BigEv had that one avatar. (Lehner I think it was)

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

rooneypoo wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Life's better over here on the dark side. Free nachos with every sensible comment.
Were is the sign up sheet ? I thought you would have this done by now, and the free T-shirt I ordered ?
Perhaps its time for you to sport the new avatar..
GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators -- Saturday, October 23rd, 2010 -- 7pm ET (CBC) - Page 12 Images10

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

rooneypoo wrote:
hemlock wrote:

I love nachos! No olives though...

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators -- Saturday, October 23rd, 2010 -- 7pm ET (CBC) - Page 12 Nachos

Mmmmmmm 'chos.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
hemlock wrote:

I love nachos! No olives though...

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators -- Saturday, October 23rd, 2010 -- 7pm ET (CBC) - Page 12 Nachos

Mmmmmmm 'chos.
oh no way man. olives are a must, black or green. sour cream, chunky home made salsa Drool

ok, i guess i know what i'm eating next game Ole!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Olives? Hmm, that's a rough one, but as long as there's jalapenos I'm there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum