GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators -- Saturday, October 23rd, 2010 -- 7pm ET (CBC)

+20
SeawaySensFan
PKC
beerandsens
Urkie
LeCaptain
spader
Flo The Action
SensHulk
sens4win
Ev
SensGirl11
asq2
Oglethorpe
Bramlet07
shabbs
PTFlea
wprager
Riprock
rooneypoo
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Just because everyone else was too busy / lazy to do so.

My (30-second) GDT:

MON visits OTT
7pm
CBC

Senators' notes:
--Spezza out with a sore vagina
--Smith called up, should play on a line with Winchester and Shannon
--Lee sits out (I presume)

Starting goalies: Price vs. Elliott

I leave the rest to the guys with more time on their hands. Smile

Now... let's start a streak!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Wonder if Smith could be playing for Winchester, perhaps he's feeling not to good after that (clean) Kaleta hit. Sarcasm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Wonder if Smith could be playing for Winchester, perhaps he's feeling not to good after that (clean) Kaleta hit. Sarcasm

CC gave Lee about 90 seconds of ice time last night. I think he prefers 50% of Winchester to 100% of Lee. We'll see soon enough, tho'.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, I had so much time on my hands that I just got home now. Or was I being lazy? Meh, whatever.

I was actually offered tickets but had to turn them down Crying You know what that means, of course -- 6 goals; maybe a Kovalev moonwalk.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Listening to Denis Potvin reminded me of Dean Martin -- has he always slurred his speech? He was lamenting how the NHL is not getting a big TV contract anytime soon. The reason? Well you never know if the game is going to be 2-1/2 hours or 2 hours 15 minutes or what. I guess the networks *really* hate baseball.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

rooneypoo wrote:
Dash wrote:Wonder if Smith could be playing for Winchester, perhaps he's feeling not to good after that (clean) Kaleta hit. Sarcasm

CC gave Lee about 90 seconds of ice time last night. I think he prefers 50% of Winchester to 100% of Lee. We'll see soon enough, tho'.

I thought you were joking, but, wow -- 1:28 total ice time. McGrattan got more than that, didn't he? Maybe you *don't* need a 20-man roster after all.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The only positive out of a Spezza injury is that Regin gets 17+ minutes. Go Sens and keep an eye on Regin, he looks primed to explode IMO.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Yeah, I had so much time on my hands that I just got home now. Or was I being lazy? Meh, whatever.

I was actually offered tickets but had to turn them down Crying You know what that means, of course -- 6 goals; maybe a Kovalev moonwalk.

Or maybe you were busy. Which was, FYI, the first option listed above. Shrug

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Rooney with the GDT! Sweet. Let's hope the Sens can continue their improvement and build on the Buffalo game. Spezza a game-time decision, but I doubt we'll see him play. Habs are coming off being shut out by the Devils... let's kick 'em while they're down.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sounds like the Habs fans outnumber the Sens fans at SBP tonight... eek.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Live streaming via CBC.ca if you want...

http://www.cbcsports.ca

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Lehner or Elliot starting?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Rooney with the GDT! Sweet. Let's hope the Sens can continue their improvement and build on the Buffalo game. Spezza a game-time decision, but I doubt we'll see him play. Habs are coming off being shut out by the Devils... let's kick 'em while they're down.

Speaking of the Devils, Kovalchuk is a healthy scratch.

What, they're going to play with 14 skaters?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Friggin' Kostitsyn.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

We have no shots on net yet! WTF?!?!?!?!?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum