GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Confirmed (?) rumour -- Ottawa to host the 2012 All Star Game

+7
SensHulk
Devo
The Silfer Server
Cap'n Clutch
stempniaksen
PKC
wprager
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Hope they go a bit outside the box, i.e. most teams are going for the round hd ticker on the bottom and hd screens on top, so hopefully whatever the sens do trumps that design

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

stempniaksen wrote:That would be fantastic news, although I'm not dead set against the one we have like some are.

It wouldn't be half as bad if the music or entertainment was better at sbp. all anyone's got is to watch that scoreboard...oh and the game. Hence the nickname 'the library' that many players have given sbp

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

Last post and then I'm done..being yelled at from all sides to put the BB down.

"They are looking at all variations of new Television technology including laser, and trying to incorporate 3D into the entertainment system"

I don't know how they could work 3D unless it was only in suites or small monitors on the backs of some of the seats for replays, intermission stuff.

Oh and one last tid bit. According a small fat bald man standing at the bar right now, he figures N.J. will appeal or fight the ruling that they "deliberately' circumvented the cap. The key is apparently the word deliberately as N.J. and Lou feels that they were only following what several other teams had done both that year and prior years, and the league allowed those deals to go through. The bald fat man (he's gonna be pissed when he reads that), stated that in a court of law the league would have to prove that N.J. set out to do what no other team had done thus far in circumventing the cap. That in his opinion is almost impossible and as a result the picks will likely be dropped and a fine will be the result.

I don't trust lawyers, but I do trust the bald fat man....that's for you Joshua.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The scoreboard we have now is awful...a disgrace to 2010 technology.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum