GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev

+2
Flo The Action
PTFlea
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Empty RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No link yet. Coming...

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

2RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Empty Re: RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://twitter.com/euroflyers

3RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Empty Re: RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:35 pm

uh... why? homer is a real... homer

1st Mezaros and now this guy...

4RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Empty Re: RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:40 pm

see the picture of the guy that runs the blog.. I can't take that guy seriously Smile

5RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Empty Re: RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DirtyDave wrote:see the picture of the guy that runs the blog.. I can't take that guy seriously Smile

You know what DD? I agree. I'm adding RUMOUR into the title. Not sure if this guy is a credible source.

6RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Empty Re: RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:26 pm

How can they keep affording these guys? They must be shopping Gagne and hoping for a prospect back.

7RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Empty Re: RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:28 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kovalfie wrote:How can they keep affording these guys? They must be shopping Gagne and hoping for a prospect back.

Yeah, that's the rumour. Nothing coming back except perhaps a goalie.

For example...

To Philly:
Harding

To Minny:
Gagne

??? I like the look of that from both POVs.

8RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Empty Re: RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:07 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:
Kovalfie wrote:How can they keep affording these guys? They must be shopping Gagne and hoping for a prospect back.

For example...

To Philly:
Harding

To Minny:
Gagne

Elliott?

9RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Empty Re: RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

For example...

To Philly:
Harding

To Minny:
Gagne

would be good for both teams.

10RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Empty Re: RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Holdup on Zherdev deal in Philly we're told is that paperwork still being processed as NHL rubber-stamps player transfer from KHL...
... Once paperwork is finalized either today or tomorrow, Zherdev will sign a one-year deal with the Flyers

- Pierre Lebrun via Twitter

and Simon Gagne was on RDS and said that he has NOT waived his NTC.

11RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Empty Re: RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Kovalfie wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

For example...

To Philly:
Harding

To Minny:
Gagne

Elliott?

It would take more than Elliott I think

12RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Empty Re: RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

DarrenDreger

Sounds like Flyers are waiting to announce Zherdev until Gagne gets moved...

Might be difficult if Gagne says no to a trade.

13RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Empty Re: RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dreger also said Flyers may waive Gagne.

14RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Empty Re: RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Let's pick him up!

15RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Empty Re: RUMOUR: Flyers sign Zherdev Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I doubt he would make it to us unclaimed. Leafs want a Winger so they would surely pick him up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum