GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens on July 1st, Free Agents, Trades - Interesting storylines to watch.

+26
Hobiesens
CockRoche
Riprock
SensFan71
shabbs
Sens4thecup
beerandsens
dennycrane
LethalLehner
asq2
SDH89
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
stempniaksen
wprager
Devo
SensGirl11
Ev
Hoags
PTFlea
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 45]

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

Gohan wrote:
wprager wrote:The "thanks for the warm welcome" so-called giveaway was used once, two days ago. The feud started with Roche's third post here, when he said he disagreed with Neely. How dare he, a rookie with 2 posts under his belt! It was the same thing with Clover and a couple of others. The constant here is Neely, not some random members.
In his defense, Clover and a couple of others were all idiots who thought they knew more than everyone else. Any one of us here knows N4L isn't the type to let bad opinions presented as the right opinion go unnoticed... his confrontational tone is also a fraction of what it used to be.

Bad opinions and good opinions? Opinions are just what they are; opinions. They can be based on facts or fantasy but they're just opinions; they don't have to be logical; you can agree with an opinion or disagree but I don't know if you can call it good or bad.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:What do you mean admin powers? I think it's the power of google.

Yep, definitely google.

In one of your (CockRoche's) earlier posts you mentioned the year you were drafted and the team that drafted you. You may want to re-visit that post and edit out some of that information. To do that, just click on Profile, then See my profile, then under "Find all posts by ..." click on Posts. The posts are ordered by time, in descending order, so you'll have to go to the last page for the earliest ones.

TheAvatar wrote:
Gohan wrote:
wprager wrote:The "thanks for the warm welcome" so-called giveaway was used once, two days ago. The feud started with Roche's third post here, when he said he disagreed with Neely. How dare he, a rookie with 2 posts under his belt! It was the same thing with Clover and a couple of others. The constant here is Neely, not some random members.
In his defense, Clover and a couple of others were all idiots who thought they knew more than everyone else. Any one of us here knows N4L isn't the type to let bad opinions presented as the right opinion go unnoticed... his confrontational tone is also a fraction of what it used to be.

Bad opinions and good opinions? Opinions are just what they are; opinions. They can be based on facts or fantasy but they're just opinions; they don't have to be logical; you can agree with an opinion or disagree but I don't know if you can call it good or bad.

Fair enough...by "bad opinions" I meant illogical statements and nonsensical inference. I was being lazy.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

"Lazy posters" are the bane of online fora.

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 45]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum