GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition

+14
sens4win
Ev
Tuk Tuk
KidKarlsson
Riprock
CockRoche
stempniaksen
SensHulk
caissie_1
Hockeyhero22000
SDH89
PTFlea
Bramlet07
wprager
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

61Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:03 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

OK, I see one of you has already sent in their picks. Well done. However I really have to get a JAFO to collect the picks for the next round. As usual, home team in 7 if you fail to send me your picks by tomorrow 9:05-ish (puck drop).

62Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

Diddling Caps preventing me from getting every series right Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 555492

63Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:24 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Bramlet07 wrote:Diddling Caps preventing me from getting every series right Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 555492

Impressive, but don't tempt Karma. You're in the lead. Stay down.

64Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Bramlet07 wrote:Diddling Caps preventing me from getting every series right Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 555492

Impressive, but don't tempt Karma. You're in the lead. Stay down.

Oh i highly doubt my lead lasts, so if i dont gloat now ill miss my chance lol

65Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Wed May 12, 2010 8:14 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Two series are over, another one will definitely end tonight; very likely the Boston/Philly contest will also be over, unless the Flyers can pull out another hot goalie from their collective hat.

With the results of the two completed series entered in the spreadsheet, Bramlet07 still leads, but he is just 2 points ahead of Fish12 and A-Train. Both of them did not send me their picks, so they had PIT7 picked for them. Looking good, except for Halak.

I have no idea when the next round begins, but if Boston wins tonight they could start the WCF tomorrow (Thursday). Worst case, I think the conference finals start on Saturday. So be ready with your picks.

66Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Wed May 12, 2010 8:28 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Go Habs Go, Go Flyers Go. I need some kind of miracle to get points out of this round. So far I have 2 points from the Hawks series and a potential of 1 a piece if the Habs and Flyers find a way to win.

- Unknown Author

67Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Wed May 12, 2010 1:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pens and Bears win tonight and I end up 1 points ahead of you.

Book it!

(on the other hand, Go Habs! as the only remaining Canadian team in the hunt)

68Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Wed May 12, 2010 1:32 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Have I won yet? Sarcasm

69Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Thu May 13, 2010 10:17 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Pens and Bears win tonight and I end up 1 points ahead of you.

Book it!

(on the other hand, Go Habs! as the only remaining Canadian team in the hunt)

Consider it unbooked.

Now lets go Flyers. How am I doing in the pool now?

Did anyone else actually have the nads to pick the Habs?

- Unknown Author

70Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Fri May 14, 2010 7:25 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, according to TSN.ca, the Western Finals will begin Sunday at 3PM EDT, with the San Jose Sharks hosting the Chicago Blackhawks. The East will also begin on Sunday but no time is given yet. I can only assume it will be a 7 or 7:30PM start, and I know that Montreal will start on the road (you could very well have a 7th seed with the home ice advantage in the Conference Finals -- not sure whe that's happened last). All of this means I need picks by roughly 3:05PM Sunday.
Don't forget!

71Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Sun May 16, 2010 6:58 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, I think I'm done. I'm sitting dead last and I picked San Jose in 5. Just got back home (shopping for soccer supplies) and my kid tells me Chicago won. Oh, well, it still could happen, I guess. If my picks *all* pan out completely, I'll tied with BigEv for 2nd.

The updated spreadsheet is here.

72Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Sun May 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Woah, I'm 1st?

73Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Mon May 17, 2010 8:11 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I reversed the number of games in Michallica's picks. Spreadsheet's been updated at the usual location.

74Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Tue May 25, 2010 11:03 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, so after getting 0 points in this round, I am very officially eliminated. Dash is oh-so-close to joining me on the sidelines, but with 18 points after three rounds, if he picks the winner and the number of games, he can tie Michallica's 42 points (assuming Michallica doesn't pick the winner). Mathematically, he is not eliminated (so I guess he's picking Philly in 4).

First game of the Finals is scheduled for 8PM, Saturday, May 29. Get your picks in to me by puck drop time.

P.S. The Spreadsheet has been updated: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/955066/2010_PlayOffs_Pool.xls

75Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Wed May 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Prager, I'm on the Flyers in 7

76Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Sat May 29, 2010 9:31 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Final reminder!!! (yeah, pun intended). Get me your picks by puck-drop tonight!!!

77Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Sat May 29, 2010 10:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Updated spreadsheet has been uploaded: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/955066/2010_PlayOffs_Pool.xls

78Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2010 edition Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:30 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Congratulations to Bramlet07 who wins with 65 points. Second place honors go to Michaillica with 58. Tied for third Fish12 and A-Train with 55 points each.

And for the first time that I can remember, I'm dead last with 12 points. Dash(18), thanks for trying to keep me company.

Until next year ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum