GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Just In....Huet Sucks

+5
LeCaptain
SensHulk
PTFlea
sens4win
dennycrane
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16This Just In....Huet Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: This Just In....Huet Sucks Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:08 am

hm.. maybe I'll just hope for the FLA trade that someone (Ithink Pheonix) suggested yesterday.

Horton and Vokuun

for

Kovalev, Leclaire and Campoli

17This Just In....Huet Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: This Just In....Huet Sucks Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:20 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:hmm this might be our chance to waive Leclaire.....but I guess waiver pick ups can't play in the playoffs?

You can't even think about moving Leclaire until you see how Elliott, or Leclaire if it comes to that, end up doing in the playoffs.

18This Just In....Huet Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: This Just In....Huet Sucks Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:36 am

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

DirtyDave wrote:hm.. maybe I'll just hope for the FLA trade that someone (Ithink Pheonix) suggested yesterday.

Horton and Vokuun

for

I think the hold up on that deal is that we're waiting for the Crosby for Winchester, Donovan, Cheechoo, and a 7th deal to go through.

19This Just In....Huet Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: This Just In....Huet Sucks Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:58 am

HAHAHA!

20This Just In....Huet Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: This Just In....Huet Sucks Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:59 am

I would NEVER trade DONOVAN.

21This Just In....Huet Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: This Just In....Huet Sucks Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:08 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

DirtyDave wrote:I would NEVER trade DONOVAN.

Well, we'd obviously need some extra compensation coming our way, no doubt. A 1st or 2nd, minimum, no doubt.

22This Just In....Huet Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: This Just In....Huet Sucks Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:18 am

rooneypoo wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:I would NEVER trade DONOVAN.

Well, we'd obviously need some extra compensation coming our way, no doubt. A 1st or 2nd, minimum, no doubt.

I wouldn't even trade Donovan for a first.

23This Just In....Huet Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: This Just In....Huet Sucks Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:48 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:hm.. maybe I'll just hope for the FLA trade that someone (Ithink Pheonix) suggested yesterday.

Horton and Vokuun

for

I think the hold up on that deal is that we're waiting for the Crosby for Winchester, Donovan, Cheechoo, and a 7th deal to go through.

Source?

24This Just In....Huet Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: This Just In....Huet Sucks Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Eklund

25This Just In....Huet Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: This Just In....Huet Sucks Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:37 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DirtyDave wrote:Eklund

He also broke the story about Volchenkov's stock rising.

26This Just In....Huet Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: This Just In....Huet Sucks Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DirtyDave wrote:should the sens go after Campbell?

Maybe a Campbell for Kuba trade...

Yeah maybe, he's a massive upgrade over Kuba, but the price tag is horrendous. Still, it's at least an interesting suggestion.

27This Just In....Huet Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: This Just In....Huet Sucks Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:16 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:The suggestion that the cap-constrained 'Hawks should just buyout Huet is kinda laughable. That's almost $2 mil added to your cap, every year for the next 4 years.

Uh, just how do they handle doing so again, when they're over the cap for next year already, with only 9 forwards, 4 D, and 1 goalie (Huet!) signed? Who's the mystery goalie they're gonna get that's gonna save the team, and cost only pennies, and not cause them to tear the team apart just to fit him in?

CHI is going to have to move someone like Huet or Campbell just to ice a full roster next year.

Laugh1 The cap will get every team eventually - especially if they're not prepared. Wow.

28This Just In....Huet Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: This Just In....Huet Sucks Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:34 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:The suggestion that the cap-constrained 'Hawks should just buyout Huet is kinda laughable. That's almost $2 mil added to your cap, every year for the next 4 years.

Uh, just how do they handle doing so again, when they're over the cap for next year already, with only 9 forwards, 4 D, and 1 goalie (Huet!) signed? Who's the mystery goalie they're gonna get that's gonna save the team, and cost only pennies, and not cause them to tear the team apart just to fit him in?

CHI is going to have to move someone like Huet or Campbell just to ice a full roster next year.

Laugh1 The cap will get every team eventually - especially if they're not prepared. Wow.

I'm sure that's what's been keeping Dave away from GMH. Now that he's figured out the Cadbury Caramilk Secret he's been wracking his brain trying to make the Blackhawks roster fit under the cap.

29This Just In....Huet Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: This Just In....Huet Sucks Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 pm

A Kuba for Campbell trade makes all the sense in the world from both teams perspective, especially if Ottawa loses A Train.

That is something I would do if I'm Bryan Murray if things work out in such a way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum