GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drive Ontario sucks

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drive Ontario sucks Empty Drive Ontario sucks Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:58 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

My son had a drive test scheduled in October. Of course with elite level procrastination he didn't get much practice driving in, so my wife rescheduled him for a date in December. I had to take time off to drive him to Walkley a few days before Christmas. After waiting about 20 minutes in line (3 people ahead of him, 3 agents working) he was told that he only had the October date scheduled. The printout we had with the confirmation number showing the December date and time didn't matter. They figured some kind of glitch in their system, nothing they could do but refund the fee. They were already 4 test slots behind as it was, so there was no chance to get it done that day.

Next day I go online and book another time. The booking page said "G2 Drive Test". Then I started wondering if I booked the right one. Checking one of their other web resources I read that to go from a G1 to a G2 you have to take the "G1 Drive Test", so it sounded like I picked the wrong one.

So I cancel that one and try again. This time I pay attention and realized that the only choices given are G2 or G (full G), so I did picked the right one after all.  So I go through the booking again, except this time it tells me I can't book online because I cancelled 3 or more times in the last six months! By my count it was only 2.  

I try to settle it on the phone, but after 10 minutes of navigating their IVR, after finally getting to the "Press 0 to speak to a live agent" I get a "Due to extremely high call volume no agents are available. Please call another time." Click...

Aargh!

I'm going to have to drive across town, wait in line for a half hour just to book a drive test, then come back (probably in February) and do it all over again.

And knowing how they go about it, they will probably fail him first time.

2Drive Ontario sucks Empty Re: Drive Ontario sucks Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:05 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why give the excuse about the high volume? There simply aren't any agents. Liars.

3Drive Ontario sucks Empty Re: Drive Ontario sucks Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:26 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Shouldn't your son being the one booking the appointment?

4Drive Ontario sucks Empty Re: Drive Ontario sucks Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:15 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You haven't me my son.

Which is to say, yes.

Except you haven't met my son. Did I mention elite-level procrastination skills?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum