GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANOTHER New page loads record

+6
Devo
PTFlea
TheAvatar
PKC
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 3 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It depends. If you were in the room and you smelt it then it's a Dreger "tweet"

32ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 3 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:16 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:Oh, there's be up to the second rumours. I didn't realize we're talking about Deadline day. The day where even if your cat farts, it's a rumour. ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 3 805406

I didn't realize that cats could fart! Ahhhhh!

33ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 3 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Oh, there's be up to the second rumours. I didn't realize we're talking about Deadline day. The day where even if your cat farts, it's a rumour. ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 3 805406

I didn't realize that cats could fart! Ahhhhh!

Do they ever! NOTHappy

34ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 3 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:37 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Congrats guys! I feel priviledged to say I had a hand in getting this place off the ground and watching it grow has been great. You guys are doing a fantastic job and the people here are great. Lastly, GO SENS GO!

35ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 3 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:Congrats guys! I feel priviledged to say I had a hand in getting this place off the ground and watching it grow has been great. You guys are doing a fantastic job and the people here are great. Lastly, GO SENS GO!

Yeah man, one of the true co-founders for sure. A driving force I might add! This is still a big part Jam.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum