GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANOTHER New page loads record

+6
Devo
PTFlea
TheAvatar
PKC
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:52 am

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

Any thought in what will be done for the trade deadline? I know that the level of contacts for some of the members might be high enough but I would like to see a twist.

Maybe rather than try to break news, how about providing a central place to get all the news, and then insightful analysis around the trade?

17ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Devo wrote:Any thought in what will be done for the trade deadline? I know that the level of contacts for some of the members might be high enough but I would like to see a twist.

Maybe rather than try to break news, how about providing a central place to get all the news, and then insightful analysis around the trade?

Last year we had a Chat session going which seemed to be quite popular. Everything we heard was updated in there and all the members discussed it and debated it.

I think what we'll do is have the chatroom displayed on the main page just above the forums for members to join in.

18ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:59 am

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

I will probably be around doing updates as they come in.

19ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:00 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:WE just blew the Feb 10th record out of the water yesterday.

New page load record is 3713. We also had over 800 first time visits yesterday which is also a new record.

My made-up rumours have developed quite a following. Sarcasm

20ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:01 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

New page load record is 3713. We also had over 800 first time visits yesterday which is also a new record.

I prefer to think of it as a good luck charm effect due to your new Avatar. Nod

- Unknown Author

21ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:03 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I prefer to think of it as a good luck charm effect due to your new Avatar. Nod

Hoss is boss!

22ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:14 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, that's really great. Kudos to everyone who's made this site what it is and to all the visitors: have fun and sign up!

23ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:19 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:

Wow, that's really great. Kudos to everyone who's made this site what it is and to all the visitors: have fun and sign up!

Definitely sign up because only members can access the chat and that is where you'll find out up to the second rumours and trades as they happen on deadline day.

Totally free of course so don't be shy.

- Unknown Author

24ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:26 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Definitely sign up because only members can access the chat and that is where you'll find out up to the second rumours and trades as they happen on deadline day.

I'm seeing more and more names from other sites I used to frequent.

25ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:04 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Up to the second rumour? Really? :crossarms:

26ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:08 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:

Oh yeah. The 'second' we find a 'rumour' somewhere else, we'll put it 'up'.

You know? ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 805406

27ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:09 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Razz Well, with the number of members with contacts in the chat posting as they hear things it's pretty darn close.

- Unknown Author

28ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:14 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I will plant myself infront of the TV with PIP on TSN and Sportsnet, with my laptop reporting the latest trades, like I did last year, in the trade deadline day thread.

29ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:I will plant myself infront of the TV with PIP on TSN and Sportsnet, with my laptop reporting the latest trades, like I did last year, in the trade deadline day thread.

I'm usually at work on Dudline day. No streaming radio available but I'm sure I can stream TSN. I usually have one of TSN or Sportsnet streaming, plus a auto-refreshing trade update page when one is available. ThumbsUp

30ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:53 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh, there's be up to the second rumours. I didn't realize we're talking about Deadline day. The day where even if your cat farts, it's a rumour. ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 805406

31ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It depends. If you were in the room and you smelt it then it's a Dreger "tweet"

- Unknown Author

32ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:16 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:Oh, there's be up to the second rumours. I didn't realize we're talking about Deadline day. The day where even if your cat farts, it's a rumour. ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 805406

I didn't realize that cats could fart! Ahhhhh!

33ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 Empty Re: ANOTHER New page loads record Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Oh, there's be up to the second rumours. I didn't realize we're talking about Deadline day. The day where even if your cat farts, it's a rumour. ANOTHER New page loads record - Page 2 805406

I didn't realize that cats could fart! Ahhhhh!

Do they ever! NOTHappy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum