GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who should wear the "C"?

4 posters

Who should wear the "C"?

Who should wear the "C"? Vote_lcap225%Who should wear the "C"? Vote_rcap2 25% [ 2 ]
Who should wear the "C"? Vote_lcap213%Who should wear the "C"? Vote_rcap2 13% [ 1 ]
Who should wear the "C"? Vote_lcap262%Who should wear the "C"? Vote_rcap2 62% [ 5 ]
Who should wear the "C"? Vote_lcap20%Who should wear the "C"? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who should wear the "C"? Vote_lcap20%Who should wear the "C"? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who should wear the "C"? Empty Who should wear the "C"? Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:00 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'll start. My pick is Mayers. He's got leader written all over him and has a couple more seasons under contract, and more importantly, isn't a highly tradeable asset.

2Who should wear the "C"? Empty Re: Who should wear the "C"? Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:11 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I voted for Kaberle because I like him and he's spent a long time there. Really Kubina, Mayers or Kaberle would all be perfect.

3Who should wear the "C"? Empty Re: Who should wear the "C"? Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:19 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd have to narrow it down to Mayers or Kaberle personally.

4Who should wear the "C"? Empty Re: Who should wear the "C"? Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:23 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

I picked Kaberle as well, as I like what he says.

Man, I hate the Leafs, but Hagman was a hell of a pick up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum