GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Horrific Huntclub crash.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Horrific Huntclub crash. Empty Horrific Huntclub crash. Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Really horrible looking crash at around 11:00am. Life threatening injuries to a mother and her infant but they are expected to survive.

http://www.ottawasun.com/news/ottawa/2010/02/03/12723556.html

- Unknown Author

2Horrific Huntclub crash. Empty Re: Horrific Huntclub crash. Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Looking at that SUV it's hard to imagine anyone surviving that especially after taking 30 minutes to extricate them from the vehicle.

- Unknown Author

3Horrific Huntclub crash. Empty Re: Horrific Huntclub crash. Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Geez, my wife called me earlier from the car. She was supposed to go Fallowfield, turn right on Merivale and then right on Leikin, but she calls me after turning into a mall at Slack. She insisted she turned right on Merivale, so she must have been on Hunt Club and not Fallowfield.

Yeah, I had a few thoughts that crossed my mind when I read the thread title.

4Horrific Huntclub crash. Empty Re: Horrific Huntclub crash. Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Being a dad now with a 16 month old and hearing there was a mom and an infant kinda got to me personally as well.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum