GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

No longer any reason to go to HB

+3
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
M_Christopher
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer any reason to go to HB Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Did he get any poorly-spelled "cease and desist" orders?

Also, is this "dawg" character Dawg's Wife's husband? No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 649241

I don't know who dawg is nor who Dawg's Wife is. Someone (sorry if I don't remember who) thought that this dawg guy was me. I assure you he is not me, but whoever he was, he didn't seem too impressed with K.L's site...to be honest, I'm not all that impressed with the quality of material on it either.

wasn't K.L. once featured on Team1200 with sports news or something.

17No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer any reason to go to HB Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:12 pm

I stopped going a long time ago. I wouldn't read a rumour from Eklund even if he wrote it on Jessica Biel's toush. Well that's an bit of a stretch, I would look but squint so I couldn't make out the words.

Good for you Mark! If you are serious about journalism, probably best not to associate yourself with Dwayne.

18No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer any reason to go to HB Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:35 pm

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore

MurderOnIce wrote:I stopped going a long time ago. I wouldn't read a rumour from Eklund even if he wrote it on Jessica Biel's toush. Well that's an bit of a stretch, I would look but squint so I couldn't make out the words.

Good for you Mark! If you are serious about journalism, probably best not to associate yourself with Dwayne.

Actually have no interest in Journalism, just did it as a hobby.

Actually I'm looking to move into Hockey Operations or large scale games (Olympics, Canada Games, Commenwealth etc..) and it was 'strongly' recommended to cut ties with HB and just use the past year as Web experience.

So I figured, this was as good of a time as any. No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 85287

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

19No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer any reason to go to HB Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:37 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Devo wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Did he get any poorly-spelled "cease and desist" orders?

Also, is this "dawg" character Dawg's Wife's husband? No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 649241

I don't know who dawg is nor who Dawg's Wife is. Someone (sorry if I don't remember who) thought that this dawg guy was me. I assure you he is not me, but whoever he was, he didn't seem too impressed with K.L's site...to be honest, I'm not all that impressed with the quality of material on it either.

wasn't K.L. once featured on Team1200 with sports news or something.

He was, reportedly, banned from the Sens pressbox and lockerroom back before Hockeybuzz.

20No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer any reason to go to HB Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We should stop talking about K.Lee to be honest...at least in an open forum.

If you guys don't mind, we'll change to conversation topic to...elsewhere.

21No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer any reason to go to HB Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Great avatar, Mark. I'm going to have to look that one up in imdb Wink

22No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer any reason to go to HB Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:08 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:Great avatar, Mark. I'm going to have to look that one up in imdb Wink

Yeah let me know what its about and who's in it.

I figured since I was mentioned in the Fluffer award, I would embrace it with open arms and an avatar.

I must win.. No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 270956

23No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer any reason to go to HB Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:12 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

M_Christopher wrote:
wprager wrote:Great avatar, Mark. I'm going to have to look that one up in imdb Wink

I figured since I was mentioned in the Fluffer award, I would embrace it with open arms and an avatar.

Open arms? .... more like a closed hand. Laughing3

24No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer any reason to go to HB Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:24 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:

Open arms? .... more like a closed hand. Laughing3

I call it 'swinging the culb' No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 842777

25No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer any reason to go to HB Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:27 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Swing away!

26No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer any reason to go to HB Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I had no idea what a "fluffer" was until I watched an episode of Nip/Tuck. It's been an endless supply of double-entendres ever since.

27No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer any reason to go to HB Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:33 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:Swing away!

I figure with all the GM Sim posts I just can't lose the Fluffer award No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 270956

28No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer any reason to go to HB Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:28 am

who is KL?

29No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer any reason to go to HB Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:29 am

If KL is Kevin Lee.. why the f is he calling you after your posts. He was THE WORST blogger, always so damn negative.... wait is he going to call me now?

30No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer any reason to go to HB Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:42 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

M_Christopher wrote:
MurderOnIce wrote:I stopped going a long time ago. I wouldn't read a rumour from Eklund even if he wrote it on Jessica Biel's toush. Well that's an bit of a stretch, I would look but squint so I couldn't make out the words.

Actually have no interest in Journalism, just did it as a hobby.

Actually I'm looking to move into Hockey Operations or large scale games (Olympics, Canada Games, Commenwealth etc..) and it was 'strongly' recommended to cut ties with HB and just use the past year as Web experience.

So I figured, this was as good of a time as any. No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 85287

We'd be happy to have you blog here in blog world Smile Of course we could only pay you in rep points.

Edit: I could also put in a good word for you for the fluff poster award. Smile

- Unknown Author

31No longer any reason to go to HB - Page 2 Empty Re: No longer any reason to go to HB Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:27 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Blogs, almost by definition, are not fluff. Take a look at my work over in the Alfie appreciation thread. It would be interesting to make a count. It's probably going to be close between Shabbs and myself. You tried, but I don't think you were even close.

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum