GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

And the count down is on!

+3
Riprock
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31And the count down is on! - Page 3 Empty Re: And the count down is on! Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:04 pm

SDH89

Veteran
Veteran

how many days??

32And the count down is on! - Page 3 Empty Re: And the count down is on! Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:26 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SDH89 wrote:how many days??

Nearly down to seven-and-a-half.

33And the count down is on! - Page 3 Empty Re: And the count down is on! Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:46 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Technically it's actually 8 days exactly as of 6PM this evening as I just found out I don't take possession until 6PM on the 31st.

I spoke to my lawyer who assured me that was hogwash. Smile I actually get the keys once the lawyer is able to get the closing officially done. They expect the closing to be done some time around noon. I can't wait.

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

34And the count down is on! - Page 3 Empty Re: And the count down is on! Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:57 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ever wonder what it's like to have over $100,000 in your pocket? Ahhhhh!

I drop it off at the lawyer's office today. It's a certified cheque made out to my lawyer in trust so don't get any ideas. Wink

3 more days!!!

- Unknown Author

35And the count down is on! - Page 3 Empty Re: And the count down is on! Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:01 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just over 24 hours to go!!

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum