GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are there still believers out there?

+10
shabbs
Riprock
TheAvatar
rooneypoo
PTFlea
PKC
Devo
beedub
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are there still believers out there? Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:23 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:So. Still any believers out there?

More importantly are there any Wizard rumours?

47Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are there still believers out there? Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:30 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:So. Still any believers out there?

More importantly are there any Wizard rumours?

Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Short answer: no

48Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are there still believers out there? Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:34 am

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Burke was still claiming not long ago their plan is to make the playoffs. Can't help but wonder what he was smoking when he thought this is a playoff team.

They're playing for the Bruins at this point. Chiarelli must feel like a million bucks when he wakes up and looks at the standings. Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 270956

49Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are there still believers out there? Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:36 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I hate that the B's have their 1st round pick, but, it is also very amusing. Believe it or not though, I hate the B's waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy more than I do the Leafs. I just feel sorry for the Leafs now, they're such a sad sad team.

50Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are there still believers out there? Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:44 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:Burke was still claiming not long ago their plan is to make the playoffs. Can't help but wonder what he was smoking when he thought this is a playoff team.

They're playing for the Bruins at this point. Chiarelli must feel like a million bucks when he wakes up and looks at the standings. Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 270956

I'd think more like half a million considering where the Bruins sit right now.

- Unknown Author

51Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are there still believers out there? Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:21 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:I hate that the B's have their 1st round pick, but, it is also very amusing. Believe it or not though, I hate the B's waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy more than I do the Leafs. I just feel sorry for the Leafs now, they're such a sad sad team.

It sucks so badly that the Bs will have a lottery pick. From here on in, I'm gonna have to be rooting for the Leafs to make their annual run up the standings to 12th or 11th. Come on guys, don't let the Bs have 1 nice pick and 1 franchise changing pick!

52Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are there still believers out there? Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:25 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

As much as I like to see the Leafs fall flat on their faces and believe me that joy is increased exponentially with Burke at the helm; it really is better for the league if teams like Montreal, NY Rangers, and Toronto all make the playoffs.

- Unknown Author

53Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are there still believers out there? Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:52 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:As much as I like to see the Leafs fall flat on their faces and believe me that joy is increased exponentially with Burke at the helm; it really is better for the league if teams like Montreal, NY Rangers, and Toronto all make the playoffs.

Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 853450

54Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are there still believers out there? Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:19 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Hoags wrote:Burke was still claiming not long ago their plan is to make the playoffs. Can't help but wonder what he was smoking when he thought this is a playoff team.

or 2 million Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 159628

55Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are there still believers out there? Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

or 2 million Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 159628

I would up it to 2 million if the slide continues and spill over to next season.

- Unknown Author

56Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are there still believers out there? Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Chiarelli getting rid of a headcase like Kessel for a lottery pick ? Good for the B's if it happens.

Toronto will probably will make their annual "too little too late" run for a playoff spot and Bruins won't get a lottery pick in the end.

Heads will roll in Toronto in the offseason and it will be glorious Are there still believers out there? - Page 4 270956

As for Montreal ? They might squeak into the playoffs. They'll play Price and bow out in 4-5 games in the 1st round and Gainey will be gone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum